The sun’s out – and so are your feet. Released from socks and stockings and freed from boots and shoes. Suddenly, sandals, ‘peep toe’ sling-backs, mules and fancy flip flops are the order of the day.
But can your feet stand up to summer scrutiny?
If your feet are hot, sweaty, smelly, flaky or cracked then don’t despair…
… a selection of natural foot care products with herbal extracts used by chiropodists since 1838 is widely available to help you achieve sweet feet this summer.
Gehwol products are based on active herbal ingredients combined with proven moisturisers and balms to overcome common summer foot problems. So step lively and read on….
Gehwol Refreshing Foot Balm – to cool, invigorate and refresh feet
• Cooling, invigorating and refreshing, like a breeze around your feet!
• Swiftly absorbed
• All natural ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Menthol, Lavender and Rosemary Oils
Gehwol Lipidro Cream – for dry, sensitive feet
• Softens and soothes cracked heels
• Replace loss of lipids and moisture to restore soft skin
• Daily use helps protect against foot odour, fungal infections and hard skin
• All natural ingredients including sea buckthorn oil, avocado oil, urea and algae extract
Gehwol Med Salve – for cracked heels, rough skin, calluses
• Restores natural elasticity and skin resilience
• Helps solve and prevent cracked, red skin
• All natural ingredients including essential oils, panthenol (skin vitamin) and the anti-inflammatory chamomile component bisa bolene
Gehwol Foot Cream – to prevent blisters and odour
• Cushions feet for walkers & runners
• Soothes feet
• Helps control odour from sweaty feet
• Strengthens skin to make resistant to friction from shoes
• All natural ingredients including Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Citronella and Thyme oils, Menthol and Camphor
For more information, samples or images contact:
Katherine Selby on 0208 657 4422 firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to buy:
All these Gehwol products come in 75ml tubes and cost around £6.45.
They are widely available at health food stores, Revital and online at www.revital.com. Call 0870 366 5729 for stockists.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Workshop in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty. For more information visit http://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.