*** EMBARGOED until public launch of Latestfreestuff.co.uk 5th December 2012 ***
A stocking study from Latest Free Stuff reveals 64% of Brits won’t be hanging up Christmas stockings this year because they can’t afford the gifts.
The study has been published to mark the official launch of Latest Free Stuff, the UK’s fastest growing freebie website.
The stocking study also revealed:
• 71% would rather save their money for a big, single present
• 60% would be comfortable giving a freebie in a stocking
• 35% say deodorant is the most disappointing stocking gift
• Socks are the most commonly received stocking gift (41%)
• An average of 22 presents are given in a Christmas stocking
As Christmas stockings need a large number of presents to fill them up, they’re expensive and time consuming....