This research we carried out on our customers clearly shows those who have switched from BlueCat and Infoblox saved a lot of money and resources.
Comprehensive research shows cost and time savings from integration and automation
London, UK, 11th May 2017 - EfficientIP, a leading provider of network services, today revealed the findings of an in-depth return on investment (ROI) report of DNS-DHCP-IPAM (DDI) customers who have switched providers. The research was carried out on 50 customers, totalling more than 25 million IP addresses, across Europe and North America. The findings highlight how organisations can reduce the time and cost of managing, configuring and integrating large-scale enterprise networks, simply by changing their DDI provider.
The 2017 document ‘Tailored For Business’ provides deep insights into the cost and time benefits associated with implementing DDI solutions. It gives real-life examples of payback periods and boosts in productivity. Sectors covered include Higher Education, Energy, Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Services, Telco/ISPs, and Transportation.
Fuelled by the demands of the digital age, network services are a founding pillar for key IT transformation initiatives such as hybrid cloud, IoT and mobility. Well-configured network services give businesses the agility, performance and security needed to compete. The research highlights how an integrated DDI solution achieves this by driving business efficiency through greater network availability, security and performance.
Key findings include:
● Integration and automation of DNS/DHCP and IPAM produces ROI of up to 193%.
● Time saved and single-task optimisation increases productivity by 400% on average.
● Delegation results in ROI of up to 150%.
● Integrated DDI, device mobility tracking and historical changes help save 90% of the time needed for error identification or conflict resolution.
● Reporting sees huge improvements – up to 6x faster for each activity.
The report also reveals the savings organisations of various sizes can expect:
● Small organisations (10,000 IP addresses and 5 DNS-DHCP servers) achieve total net savings of $119,588, an ROI of 172% with a 10-month payback.
● Medium organisations (30,000 IP addresses and 10 DNS-DHCP servers) achieve total net savings of $176,520, an ROI of 139% with an 11-month payback.
● Large organisations (50,000 IP addresses and 20 DNS-DHCP servers) achieve total net savings of $293,500, an ROI of 169% with a 9-month payback.
● Extra-large organisations (200,000 IP addresses and 50 DNS-DHCP servers) achieve total net savings of $907,630, an ROI of 263% with a 7-month payback.
David Williamson, CEO at EfficientIP, comments on the findings: “This research we carried out on our customers clearly shows those who have switched from BlueCat and Infoblox saved a lot of money and resources. These savings will likely increase as businesses, data and scalability demands grow. It’s not just about costs though- strengthening core network services increases agility for the IT department and so for the entire organisation. The reduced outages and rapid return on investment revealed in the report showcase the business case for switching to an integrated DDI solution like ours.”
To read the full report please visit: http://www.efficientip.com/resources/
The Initial Investment calculations used to show ROI were based on current numbers of IP addresses, DNS and DHCP servers within a three-year period.
As one of the world’s fastest growing DDI vendors, EfficientIP helps organisations drive business efficiency through agile, secure and reliable network infrastructures. Its unified management framework for DNS-DHCP-IPAM (DDI) and network configurations ensures end-to-end visibility, consistency control and advanced automation. Additionally, its unique 360° DNS security solution protects data confidentiality and application access from anywhere at any time. Companies rely on EfficientIP to help control the risks and reduce the complexity of challenges they face with modern key IT initiatives such as cloud applications, virtualization, and mobility.
Institutions across a variety of industries and government sectors worldwide depend on its offerings to assure business continuity, reduce operating costs and increase the management efficiency of their network and security teams. For further information, please visit: www.efficientip.com
0203 637 0632