...unveils a unique new mobile PC with integrated digital notepad...
(information under NDA until January 13th 2001)
IBM invites you to the launch of its new, mobile PC, complete with
integrated digital notepad. It's your chance to be the first to find out
everything you wanted to know about the product, and IBM's plans for the
future of mobile computing.
Looks, feels, opens and carries like a leather portfolio
· Multiple ways to enter and find information
· Pop-up touch screen
· Digital notepad
· Easy Flex-fold for one-side-at-a-time use
· Can be used even when standing
Competitive Performance mobile PC built into portfolio
· Pentium III Processor
· Huge disc storage, memory and ports
· Wired or wireless connectivity
· Jim Alfarro, ThinkPad Consultant, IBM Personal Systems Group
· Adam Griffin, ThinkPad Product Manager, IBM Personal Systems Group
10.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday: 11th January, 2001
One Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BZ
For further information, or to book a briefing please contact Louisa Judge
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joanna Lane (email@example.com) at Brodeur
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pleon in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.