Keep customers hooked and stay ahead of the competition
London, 10 January 2001. Technology For Marketing, the only UK event dedicated to marketing related technology, is about to launch at Olympia 2, London on the 13th and 14th of February 2001. It is the only technology event dedicated solely to presenting the strategic and tactical application of marketing-related, customer-centric technology for non-technical, line of business buyers.
Technology for Marketing 2001 is committed to delivering an insight to the information and communication technologies required by marketers to Understand, Target, Reach and Interact with their customers. To do this, the event will include:-
* Over 60 market leading suppliers, including Microsoft, Apropos Technology, Docucorp, Cincom Systems and Optima Database.
* a FREE Advice Centre with leading experts available for independent consultation
* FREE Introductory Marketing Technology Seminars
* Solution Trails to help you find your way around the show.
* Visit Wizard, a web based organiser for visitors to personally customise their day by booking appointments with suppliers and the Advice Centre in advance.
Running parallel to the exhibition is the Technology For Marketing Conference, designed to address the key technology issues in 4 distinct areas:
* Understanding your customer; will include seminars on bridging the marketing gap with technology and organising your company around your customer
* Targeting your customer; will include seminars about turning data into action and profit and successfully exploiting technology to change the way we market our business
* Reaching your customer; will be discussing, beyond the generic website and practical insight into the realities of implementing (CRM) customer relationship management,
* Interacting with your customer; will include seminars on successfully delivering the total customer satisfaction experience and from bricks and mortar to dot.coms
Many other tracks are available as visitors can choose from 24 sessions across 4 fields. The flexible "mix and match" conference programme allows delegates to choose which sessions meet there needs and then book them acccordingly.
For free entry to the event and more information about Technology For Marketing, please visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk
Notes to Editors
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Computer Telephony Europe magazine and Networks telecom, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. http://www.cmp.com
is part of United Business Media plc., formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 020 8987 7704,
Senior PR Manager,
Tel: 0208 987 7617;
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe Events in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.