Meet Cable & Wireless at CeBIT 2001 - 22-28 March Stand D20, Hall 6
Cable & Wireless, the global telecommunications group, invites you to a
one-to-one briefing with its senior executives at CeBIT.
The team will be available to discuss company strategy and developments,
and will be demonstrating the latest Cable & Wireless Internet solutions
for business customers, including IP connectivity, data networking,
hosting, e-solutions and application services.
The Cable & Wireless team at CeBIT will include:
· Mark Heraghty, President, Cable & Wireless Europe
· Andy MacLeod, Executive Vice President, Cable & Wireless Operations
· Peter Crawford, Vice President, Partner Services, Cable & Wireless
· Lance Spencer, Senior Vice President, Product Management, Cable &
· Jonathan Siddons, Vice President Europe, Cable & Wireless a-Services
· Stuart Keeping, Global Vice President of Marketing, Cable & Wireless
Cable & Wireless is a major global telecommunications business with
revenue of over £9 billion (US$ 14 billion) in the year to 31 March 2000
and customers in 70 countries. Its operations around the world offer a
full range of telecommunications services. Cable & Wireless' focus for
future growth is on IP (Internet protocol) and data services and solutions
for business customers. It is developing advanced IP networks and
value-added services in Japan, the US, Europe and the UK in support of
Hope to see you there!
For more information, please contact:
Claire Dell / Henny Valder
Tel: +44 1753 790 700
Fax: +44 1753 790 701
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
or visit http://www.cw.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pleon in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.