Networks telecom 2001 Conference, sponsored by BT Wholesale, drills down to the key issues surrounding today's communications technology.
London, 21 March 2001 - Networks telecom 2001 (1) announces the content of the three-day international conference taking place from 26 - 28 June 2001, Birmingham, NEC. The conference, sponsored by BT Wholesale, will feature high caliber, international speakers offering a mix of face-to-face presentations, workshops and panel sessions. This year, delegates can look forward to a re-structured programme and can pose their questions to speakers in advance by visiting www.networks-telecom.com (2).
The Networks telecom Conference will open with an keynote session (Tuesday 26 June 2001), chaired by Bob Emmerson (3), and will focus on 21st century communications for high level management. Key industry players, including BT Wholesale, Cisco, Conxions, Mitel, Nokia and Siemens, will present at the keynote session, and discuss real life business cases that have affected their industries. The session will conclude with an open discussion forum for delegates to pose questions to the panel.
Designed for line-of-business managers and those charged with delivering the ROI, the Conference Track Sessions (half & full-day sessions) (4) will explore the issues facing IT professionals in the business environment of the future.
A number of lectures, panel debates and case studies will cover topics like:
- ASP (moderated by Jeff Maynard of the ASP Industry Consortium);
- e-Business infrastructure (presenters: Packateer and Stonesoft);
- Wireless technology (presenters: AT&T Business Services, Norweb Telecom, Norwood Systems Ltd, abaXX Technology UK, Madge.web);
- IP environment (presenters: Cisco, Topcall, Alcatel eBND, Nokia, Nortel, Cable & Wireless);
- Security (presenter & moderator: Ray Hunt, Professor & Consultant - Networks & Security -University of Canterbury, New Zealand);
The Specisalised Workshops have been geared towards IT and telecoms professionals, with cutting edge, interactive presentations from key industry players. These workshops will take an in-depth technical approach to issues like:
- Quality of service (presenters: Compuware, Quaryy Technologies & Aprisma Management Technologies)
- Wireless (presenters: Communications Fraud Control Association, @stake Ltd, Entrust Technologies)
- Future technologies (presenter: cuba8.com takes a look at "Zope")
- The IT skills shortage (presenter: Techland Group)
- CRM technologies and infrastructure - networks, cabling, routing.
Jane Murphy, Portfolio Director for Networks telecom 2001 commented, "We are delighted to have BT Wholesale sponsor Networks telecom 2001 Conference. Their vision of helping to shape the business environment of the future compliments our international re-structured conference programme perfectly. The new programme has been developed to deliver a high educational theme and will drill down to the heart of the key industry issues faced by business managers and IT, telecoms and networking professionals today ".
Notes to Editors:
(1) Networks telecom 2001, the UK’s largest and most comprehensive event for the IT, Telecoms and Internet industry, is being held at the NEC, Birmingham 26th-28th June 2001.
(2) At the end of each conference session there will be an opportunity for delegates to cross-examine and pose questions to the speakers. Questions can be posted in advance by registered delegates on http://www.networks-telecom
(3) Bob Emmerson, Electric Words, Freelance IT Commentator based in the Netherlands.
(4) Pricing Structure:
No of sessions
Early Booking Discount
1 x half day £351.62 £398.50 £468.83
2 x half day/1 full day £527.87 £598.25 £703.83
Silver Pass (3-4 x half days/2 full days) £704.12 £798.00 £938.83
Gold Pass (5-6 x half days/3 full days) £880.37 £997.05 £1,173.80
& a 15% early booking discount will be applied to all registrations received by 30 April 2001
- A 25% discount applies to TIA members
- A 25% discount applies to ASPIC members.
(5) For Online bookings please visit www.networks-telecom.com or ring the hotline on +44 (0) 870 429 4306. There will be an early bird discount for registrations received by 30 April 2001.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Networks telecom, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo, Technology For Marketing events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. http://www.cmp.com
is part of United Business Media, formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe Events in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.