Visitors to Webcom can design their own attendance program before arriving at the event with VisitWizard, the latest in event Web technology.
For the first time ever, visitors to Webcom 2001 (24-26th April, ExCel, London), can create their own individual visitors programs using VisitWizard, a unique web and e-business technology designed by CMP Europe, the event organiser. This is the first time ever e-business technology has not only been the topic of Webcom 2001, but has also been available as a tool for pre-registered visitors to an event.
The basic process is simple and extremely effective.
- Delegates, while pre-registering, indicate their preferences on the Webcom 2001 website (www.web-com.co.uk) as to what they would like to see and hear within the six ‘tracks’ available. The six tracks available are
1. eCommerce / eTrading / eMarketing / CRM / eMarketplace
2. Supply Chain / Procurement / Payments / Extranet / Intranet
3. eBack Office / eInfrastructure / Security
4. Content Management / Document Management / Knowledge Management
5. Mobile Communications / Mobile Commerce / Wireless Internet
6. ASP / ISP
- Delegates answer questions regarding what date and times are suitable to visit
- The website then automatically matches those visitor preferences to the program, and designs an individual visitor itinerary based on relevant conference sessions, free seminars, test drive, and relevant exhibitors relating to the topic chosen.
- This personalised itinerary is then either automatically emailed to the visitor or displayed on screen – which ever they prefer. The suggested itinerary can be refined at any stage.
Simon Mills, Event Marketing Manager for Webcom 2001 commented: “VisitWizard allows our visitors to cut through the maze of eBusiness information, and find the exact solutions to their needs. We recognise that time out of the office is precious - VisitWizard helps you make the most of that time.”
Webcom 2001, in association with the eBusiness Conference, is an exclusive business-to-business event designed for senior level decision-makers and end users, across technical and non-technical backgrounds, who are interested in retaining the competitive edge through web technology.
For more information on Webcom 2001, please visit www.web-com.co.uk or telephone 0870 7511 428.
Notes to Editor
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Networks telecom, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo and Technology For Marketing events and Call Centre Focus and Com Europe magazines.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com. CMP Media Inc. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media plc., formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
For more information, please contact:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 0208 987 7617; Email:email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe Events in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.