~ Database reporting tool, document previewing, printing and exporting ~
10 April 2001 (DS0113) - Developer Solutions International, the specialist in application development solutions, announces the release of VSView Reporting Edition from ComponentOne, the newest version of VSView which adds powerful and flexible database reporting functionality to established document previewing, printing and exporting features. It is designed for programmers who want to create Microsoft Access-style database reports for their Visual Basic, VC++, and C++Builder™ applications. A free, fully featured evaluation version of VSView Reporting Edition is available to download from www.developer-solutions.co.uk <http://www.developer-solutions.co.uk>. The boxed version will begin shipping on 27 April 2001. RRP £489 + VAT from Developer Solutions or its authorised resellers. Special introductory price of £399.00 + VAT until 30th June 2001. Current users can upgrade for RRP £149.00 + VAT. Visit www.developer-solutions.co.uk <http://www.developer-solutions.co.uk> for full details.
· Supports most Access features: subreports; banded reports with groups/sections/fields; binding to fields of any type; calculated expressions, including aggregates such as Sum and Average and report-embedded, host-independent scripts.
· VSReports7 ActiveX control: VSReports7 lets developers create new reports using an Access-style wizard and edit them with the Report Designer; import existing Access reports; programmatically create and customise reports using a rich object model; save and load report definitions in an open XML format and read data from recordsets or custom data sources.
· VSPrinter7 ActiveX control:
- VSPrinter7's Preview features enable VSView documents to be automatically loaded into a Web browser or a Microsoft Windows application. Users can then easily zoom, pan, scroll, and navigate the document.
- Extensive Format features give developers full control over paragraph formats, fonts, colours, justification, graphics, and table formatting.
- Print features enable developers and users to move pages within a document, define and print complex page ranges, and print over the Web if desired.
- Export features allow for exporting documents to RTF, HTML, and PDF formats. The HTML export filter also allows for paged HTML output, which generates a series of hyperlinked HTML pages.
About Developer Solutions International:
Formed in 2001, Developer Solutions International is a division of Contemporary Plc. Developer Solutions International is the specialist development resource, providing developers and businesses with advanced software technologies, an extensive portfolio of training and consulting services and a bespoke software development capability. For more information, visit Developer Solutions at www.developer-solutions.co.uk <http://www.developer-solutions.co.uk/>.
Adrian Handley, Developer Solutions, Tel: 01392 262626,
Review product from:
Amy Holden, PR, Developer Solutions, Tel: 01392 262626,
Please note that my email has changed and that there is a new Developer Solutions website address.
Marketing & Communications
Developer Solutions International
Exeter EX4 3PL
Tel +44 (0) 1392 262626
Fax +44 (0) 1392 262617
Developer Solutions International is a newly formed division of Contemporary Plc. Developer Solutions International is the specialist development resource, providing developers and businesses with advanced software technologies, complemented by a portfolio of training and consulting services and a bespoke software development capability.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Developer Solutions in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.