Insight Plus family consists of point solutions for managing the performance of services such as dial access, VoIP and broadband
Trinagy, Inc. today announced its Insight Plus performance management suite to respond to the need for service providers and large enterprises to manage diverse services on their networks, including new-generation Voice over IP, with out-of-the-box solutions. Insight for VoIP, Insight for Dial Access, Insight for Broadband, Insight for Applications, Insight for IP QoS, and Insight for Networks consist of service-specific packaged and customizable reports, data collection software, and TREND, the network repository and database engine behind each member of the Insight Plus family. Each solution provides intelligent insight into service providers’ and large enterprises’ specific value-added services and networks to enable them to meet their current Service Level Agreements (SLAs), manage their networking infrastructure performance for optimal efficiency, and plan for future revenue-generating service offerings.
“Our strength is not only in our ability to completely manage network performance, but also the increasing number of services in both service provider and enterprise environments,” comments Stephen Mank, Trinagy’s senior vice president of product operations. “With our Insight Plus family, we’ve prepared solutions that match today’s dynamic definition of networks and services, not the old infrastructure. And we believe Trinagy will be the first to offer a complete solution for managing new-generation Voice over IP networks. This gives our customers the ability to meet SLAs for even these latest services, which are typically governed initially by few standards making them difficult to track.”
Trinagy’s Insight Plus Family
Trinagy is actively developing the Insight for VoIP solution, which is an end-to-end solution that can track a VoIP call along all of its call legs, uniquely providing call correlation for service providers. A VoIP call can have as many as 40 legs as it works its way through the network.
Being able to track and report on that activity is a huge advantage to service providers needing to measure VoIP SLAs.
Trinagy’s other Insight Plus solutions also offer significant advantages over competitive offerings:
· Insight for Dial Access is the only performance management solution that provides insight into the activity and status of wholesale and retail provider-class dial-access services, giving service providers and enterprises the ability to efficiently manage large-scale, dial-up services and provide access services with guaranteed service levels and customer-specific reporting. Insight for Dial Access uses industry-standard RADIUS call-accounting records to report on key dial access statistics.
· Insight for Applications is the only solution that gives service providers and enterprises a single end-to-end view for detecting whether performance problems are at the application, system or network level. The centralized reporting means that users do not have to view separate reports and draw correlations from the data themselves.
· Insight for IP QoS is a new solution being developed by Trinagy to track and measure Quality of Service accounting records. Support for Cisco Netflow and SAA environments will be available this summer.
· Insight for Broadband will manage DSL, cable modem and potentially fixed wireless broadband services.
· Insight for Networks is a current Trinagy solution that ensures network performance and availability. This solution documents current network performance for capacity planning, as well as to help meet internal and customer SLAs.
Trinagy’s Insight Plus family is packaged for individual customer requirements. In addition to service-specific reports and data collection software, each Insight Plus solution includes TREND, the network repository and database engine. TREND’s network data repository is a powerful, open, relational database that provides the links for integration into other OSS/BSS systems such as network inventory, event correlation, billing, and provisioning systems. Trinagy’s TREND automates the collection and analysis of performance data and couples it with its industry-leading predictive tools to warn users of impending network problems. Built on a distributed open architecture, TREND scales to meet the demanding requirements of even the largest networks.
- ends -
Headquartered in Torrance, California, Trinagy provides a highly scalable and flexible service level management software solution that is designed to address the needs of network service providers and large enterprises. Prominent companies including AT&T, BT, Bell Nexxia, IBM, Northpoint, Verio/NTT DoCoMo, Qwest Communications and Cignal Global Communications depend on Trinagy to deliver Quality of Service and ensure that service level agreements are met. For more information, contact Trinagy corporate sales via phone at 603-897-0000, send email to email@example.com, or visit its Web site at www.trinagy.com.
© 2001 Trinagy All rights reserved. TREND is a registered trademark, and Trinagy, the Trinagy logo, and Insight Plus are trademarks of Trinagy, Inc.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Strategic Public Relations Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.