Extended historical data, new indicators, new market coverage and new functionality marks Brainpowers largest product upgrade to date
Brainpower (Neuer Markt: BPW), provider of investment analysis and decision-support software tools for the investment community, has announced the launch of version 2.5 of Brainpower FINEST and Brainpower TOP FUNDS. FINEST and TOP FUNDS now cover more data for more stocks and funds in more markets than ever before.
This is the most major upgrade to both products to date and delivers significant enhancements for customers. The main highlights of Version 2.5 are:
- Deeper and wider coverage of US, European and Asian markets giving users a fuller picture of the markets and allowing more comprehensive research and analysis.
- Improved dynamic reporting functionality that includes standard templates for both single securities and portfolios saves users time by making it easier to customise templates so that they can produce individual reports for clients.
- Larger, improved database, including up to five years historical data and many extra facts about each security allowing an even deeper level of research and analysis for each security and the viewing of market trends.
- Enhanced data export facilities allowing larger amounts of historical data about client portfolios to be exported for analysis within Excel and other 3rd party applications.
- New calculated indicators including Value at Risk, high/low and average price in period, average close price in period and static point-to-point analytics which takes the application to the next level in terms of the breadth of analysis possible.
- Calculation and data servers are now NT system services giving more efficient processing and calculation of data, better monitoring by system administrators and the ability to define custom indicators from any workstation.
Mark Wells, COO for Brainpower commented, “The enhancements included in Version 2.5 are a result of feedback from our customers and are an answer to market demands. At Brainpower we believe strongly in delivering what our customers need which is tools that make it possible for them to produce strong performance for their clients.
Details of new functionality within Brainpower FINEST and TOP FUNDS are as follows:
Dynamic Reporting and Standard Templates
New functionality within Dynamic Reporting now means that end-users can change any indicator, or the contents of any object via an easy to use graphical interface, saving the need to recreate templates in order to make changes.
Dynamic Reporting now includes two standard templates, one each for single securities and portfolios.
FINEST database enhancements
The equity database for FINEST has been improved and extended to include the following:
- Up to five years of data history for each security; IBES Number Estimates; IBES PE/growth Ratios for all three forecast years; 60 new fundamental data facts in nine different categories; Valuation Profitability; Asset Allocation; Leverage; Liquidity; Financial per share; Insurance; Banks; Finance Companies; Database extended to include over 23,000 instruments; WPKN numbers; Sicovam numbers; US Tickers; New sectors classification schemes for Financial Times and MSCI; New sub-categories for Europe
Data Import and Export
Exporting data to an Excel spreadsheet has been significantly enhanced allowing users to export larger amounts of more complex data in one streamlined operation. It is also possible to import data from different Excel spreadsheets within a workbook. These functions allow users to transform client spreadsheets to and from FINEST and TOP FUNDS easily and quickly.
New Calculated Indicators
The custom indicators panel now supports the following calculations:
- Value at Risk; High, low and average closing price in period; Average close price in period; Static point to point analytics.
The calculation and data server are now NT system services giving:
- More efficient processing and calculation of data; Better monitoring by system administrators; The ability to define custom indicators from any workstation.
NOTES TO EDITORS
Brainpower is a developer and supplier of investment analysis and decision support tools for investment professionals and online financial service providers. Brainpower’s solutions are differentiated by their advanced capabilities to support enhanced decision-making for investment professionals and their clients, including retail investors.
The organisation’s high-end decision support tools for investment professionals, Brainpower FINEST and Brainpower TOP FUNDS, support the analysis and management of stocks, mutual funds and portfolios. The technology is database-independent operating in a client/server environment. Based on recognised industry standards and solutions, the technology can be fully integrated into a client’s existing technological environment.
The newly developed Brainpower NETXCEED supplies the key functionalities of Brainpower FINEST and Brainpower TOP FUNDS offering for online financial service providers. Brainpower COMPETE! and Brainpower FRIENDS are innovative tools for marketing and sales professionals in the financial services sector facilitating client acquisition and retention. Customers include leading players in the fields of asset management, private banking and online financial services.
Brainpower has its head quarters in Switzerland and is currently represented in major financial centres through eleven offices: Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Lugano, Milan, Madrid, New York, Paris, Stockholm and Zurich.
For further information see: www.brainpowerweb.com
Tel: +44 1753 578174
Fax: +44 1753 575326
Andreina West/Mary Phillips
PR Artistry Ltd
Tel: +44 1491 636 191
Fax: +44 1491 579 798
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Artistry Limited in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.