14 May 2001 (DS0117) - Developer Solutions International, the specialist in application development solutions, announces the release of ComponentOne WebChart 7.0. ComponentOne WebChart is the latest version of True WebChart and is a charting tool for creating browser-independent, dynamic charts for Active Server Page (ASP) applications. A free, fully featured evaluation version of ComponentOne WebChart 7.0 is available to download from http://www.developer-solutions.co.uk. RRP £550.00 +
VAT from Developer Solutions or its authorised resellers. Current users of version 6.0 can upgrade for RRP £225.00 + VAT, Olectra Chart 6.0 users can upgrade for RRP £375.00 + VAT. A competitive upgrade is available for RRP £499.00 + VAT. Visit the website for full details.
“ComponentOne WebChart speciality is that it enables developers to easily develop charts or graphs and to serve them as JPEG or PNG to any browser. It also allows you to serve the charts as an ActiveX control, which in turn allows end-users to change chart types and data values, thus ensuring quick and user-friendly interactive applications. ComponentOne WebChart stands apart from other charting tools for web application servers as it has been built on Chart 7.0 technology and therefore has the power and functionality of a Windows application focused charting tool.” Says Adrian Handley, general manager, Developer Solutions International.
· Increased number of chart types available, including Area, with 3D effects, bar, bubble, candlestick, hi-lo-open-close, pie, plot, polar, radar, ribbon, scatter, stacking area, stacking bar, surface, 100% stacking, 3D scatter and 3D bar
· Enhanced annotations functionality: annotations are allowed anywhere with unlimited labels, and new annotations include: scientific, accounting, currency, fraction and percent
· Improved axes functionality, with dynamic date and time axes on any plot and dual Y-axes and logarithmic axes
· Zones and contour styles can be customised, and alarm zones can include background bands of colour or pattern to demarcate significant Y values in charts
· Intelligent update for fast, real-time charting and tracking
· Built-in zooming, scaling and rotation
· Interactive interfaces, like drill-downs with "hit" detection
· Custom zone and contour styles
· Flexible array and general data layout for easy loading, plotting and editing
· Support for missing values
· Intuitive, grid-style data editor
· Object-based C API, MFC and OWL wrappers
· More than 60 demos with source code and 30 sample code files
About Developer Solutions International:
Formed in 2001, Developer Solutions International is a division of Contemporary Plc. Developer Solutions International is the specialist development resource, providing developers and businesses with advanced software technologies, an extensive portfolio of training and consulting services and a bespoke software development capability. For more information, visit Developer Solutions at http://www.developer-solutions.co.uk.
Adrian Handley, Developer Solutions, Tel: 01392 262626, firstname.lastname@example.org
Review product from: Amy Holden, PR, Developer Solutions, Tel: 01392 262626, email@example.com
Developer Solutions International is a newly formed division of Contemporary Plc. Developer Solutions International is the specialist development resource, providing developers and businesses with advanced software technologies, complemented by a portfolio of training and consulting services and a bespoke software development capability.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Developer Solutions in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.