· Advanced Component Framework Technology
· Personalised Customer Propositions
· End-to-End eCommerce
· Dynamic Pricing
London 5 June: imagin launches a software suite designed to deliver their vision of putting relationships at the heart of commerce.
The imagin technology suite comprises of:
· imagin insight™ - providing a range of analytical tools and incentive marketing devices to gain insight into consumer behaviour. By feeding knowledge back into the trading loop, insight enables you to provide personalised propositions that increase both profitability and customer loyalty
· imagin interact™ - delivers a wide range of functionality to consumers across a number of different channels whilst supporting the delivery of personalised content and user experience, as well as dynamically priced commerce.
· imagin collaborate™ - one of the keys to providing compelling and highly differentiated propositions to consumers is to work with partners to bundle appropriate goods and services to meet a customer’s specific requirements. imagin collaborate provides a range of partner services to support and encourage collaborative cross-selling and promotional activities
· imagin integrate™ - encapsulates all the necessary functionality for enterprise applications to interact with delivery channels and data stores. imagin solutions are channel independent and integrate facilitates application delivery across Web and new media platforms
· imagin commerce™ - From product management to fulfilment, imagin commerce supports the end-to-end transaction model of trading through a digital channel. This includes complex support for bundled goods and services.
imagin delivers the concept of personalised, channel independent consumer relationships. Their technology is based around a sophisticated component framework, built using industry standards such as J2EE and XML. imagin software is ideal for rapidly deploying robust and scaleable solutions to companies that wish to use a truly customer-centric application on their electronic channels. imagin’s technology allows clients to differentiate themselves in a crowded global marketplace by facilitating collaborative commerce, personalised consumer interactions and delivering incentive marketing and analytic tools for specialised value propositions at the point of interaction.
imagin’s Business Service Provision (BSP) Division enables customers to quickly and easily implement an eCommerce strategy. Their unique risk and reward model meets the needs where budget would normally be a prohibitive factor.
Wajid Shafiq, Chief Technical Officer of imagin Europe Ltd joined imagin from an Executive Consultant role at Ernst & Young where he was responsible for the analysis of key industry trends and the definition of next generation eBusiness and CRM architectures, said “Through the development of a customer centric methodology, imagin has already performed extensive and highly focussed consultancy and business analysis to fully understand what the marketplace and consumers want. Combine this with our BSP offering and you have an unbeatable combination for delivering customer-centric solutions.”
imagin was founded in January 1997 to develop a suite of software products and supporting services using Web and new media technologies to provide unique and compelling ways of managing consumer relationships. Since this time imagin has grown to 40 people and has a blue chip client base taken from the financial services and retail sectors.
As a UK company, imagin delivers a solution focussed on meeting the needs of the European market. Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Professional Services and Technical Support are located at the corporate headquarters in Berkshire, UK.
For further information, photographs or interview opportunities please contact:
Sue Eyles or Angela Jones
BlueBird Associates Ltd
imagin Europe Ltd
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Bluebird Associates in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.