The Solutions Centre, sponsored by 186K, Congress, ntl:business, Alcatel and Eicon Networks, will feature FREE presentations from top companies offering the latest solutions on E-Business Infrastructure.
Networks telecom 2001 (1) will offer visitors FREE presentations at the Solutions Centre, Hall 17 (26-28 June, Birmingham, NEC). Andrew Pinder, Government e-Envoy will deliver his opening speech in the Centre on Tuesday 26 June at 10:30am.
Speakers from leading UK organisations will give a series of presentations in the 200-seater auditorium - forming the centrepiece of the Networks telecom 2001 industry-leading programme. Gururaj Deshpande, founder and chairman of Sycamore Networks will present as a keynote speaker at the Solutions Centre on Tuesday 26th June at 10:50am. Gururaj will focus on the challenges of "Laying the foundation for tomorrow's network". Kamran Elahian, a principal US venture capitalist, will also present "The Future of Telecom…Oops…What Now?" in the Solutions Centre on Wednesday 27th June at 11:15am.
All other presentations will occur daily and will address the key issues surrounding E-Business Infrastructure. The topics and speakers include:
- Security, sponsored by Eicon Networks, featuring Mikkel Thomsen, Product Marketing Manager for the Safepipe VPN family.
- Telecommunications, sponsored by ntl:business, featuring Peter Savage, Managing Director of ntl:business.
- Converged Networks, sponsored by Alcatel, featuring "Empowering E-Business through Convergence".
- Next Generation Networks, sponsored by 186K, featuring Andy Lockwood, Vice president of Sales & Marketing.
- ASP, sponsored by Congress, featuring David Pool, Director - presenting "Using real-time analysis to drive revenue generating customers to your site.
Networks telecom 2001 is the UK’s preeminent event for those involved in networks and networked solutions across IT, Telecoms and the Internet industries. Other features at the event include:
- The Interforum E-Business Advice Centre
- The Careers Pavilion
- Educational seminar and workshop lead conference
- Networking Industry Awards
The new zones built into the show will enable those visitors with specific needs to easily locate exhibitors specialising in their area of interest. The zones will be the ASP Zone, Channel Partner Zone, Internet Security Zone, IP Telephony and Communications Solutions Zone and M-Commerce Zone.
Notes to Editors:
(1) Networks telecom 2001, the UK’s largest and most comprehensive event about network and networked solutions for the IT, telecoms and Internet industry, is being held at the NEC, Birmingham 26th-28th June 2001.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Networks telecom, Webcom, GIS, Call Centre Expo and Technology For Marketing events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. http://www.cmp.com is part of United Business Media, formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.