Call Centre Expo - the UK's Telebusiness and Customer Contact Management Event is being held from 9-10 October 2001 in Birmingham, NEC.
London, 21 June 2001 - Call Centre Expo 2001, a booming event for a booming industry, will take a bright new look at the future of customer contact. The event has doubled in size since its launch in 1999 (1) and will feature over 200 leading industry suppliers - all under one roof.
Running for its third successful year, Call Centre Expo has seen phenomenal, continued and growing amounts of interest from exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates alike (2). This year the UK's must-see, must-participate telebusiness and customer contact management event will feature:
- Free Advice Centre offering practical solutions and independent call centre and CRM professional advice.
- Case-study led conference and educational programme.
- Strategic Masterclasses for in-depth workshop style learning.
- Free supplier demos for hands-on experience.
- Focused solutions trails for easy navigation.
- The industry's leading 'European Call Centre of the Year Awards'.
- A chance for visitors to network with industry peers.
- Plus VisitWizardtm - enabling visitors to personally pre-plan their visit to the show.
To allow for more growth Call Centre Expo 2001 is moving from Hall 10 to Hall 7 & 8. Call Centre Expo 2001 (9-10 October 2001, NEC, Birmingham) will aim to attract even more visitors than ever before and continue to deliver a high educational theme.
To register for your free entry to Call Centre Expo 2001, please visit http://www.callcentre-expo.com or telephone 020 8987 7606.
Notes to Editors:
(1) Call Centre Expo 2000 had a 54% increase in Exhibitors from 1999; a 60% increase in conference delegates compared to 1999 with over 1,515 conference sessions booked up at the 2000 event; and a 42% increase in overall visitors (Source: Audit Bureau of Circulations - excludes exhibitor personnel).
(2) Call Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful publications and events in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Technology for Marketing, Networks Telecom Europe, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com. CMP Media Inc. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media International plc, formally United News & Media. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
For more information, please contact:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.