Networks Telecom 2001, June 26-28, 2001, NEC, Birmingham, (Hall 17 Stand IPZ36). Intel® Corporation today announces that it is hosting the Intel Solutions Theatre at Networks, a showcase for the many software applications being developed or planned to be available for the Intel® Converged Communications Platform.
Being launched at Networks today, the Intel® Converged Communications Platform is a standards-based, application-ready platform and set of open hardware and software building blocks designed to respond to the rapidly changing communications needs of e-businesses. The platform will support a range of applications from telephony switching to voice over IP (VoIP), unified messaging, contact centre, fax, automatic speech recognition, auto attendant and other business communications services.
End users will simply select the platform-certified applications they want to run on the platform made available by a list of applications provided by CT Media™ Value Network member companies, creating communications server solutions to meet their exact needs. The CT Media Value Network is a collaborative community of companies providing standards-based application software, technology resources, platforms, peripherals, services, and channel delivery for converged communications servers based on CT Media server software. This ecosystem of converged communications products and services has grown over 100 members.
Over the three days of the Networks Telecom show, a number of CT Media Value Network members will be demonstrating the capabilities of their products. They include:
* Karl Butler, European Marketing Manager of Envox (http://www.envox.com), who will explain how customers can build a wide range of applications on the Intel® Converged Communications Platform from a PC-based PBX to a multimedia contact center, unified messaging, IP gateway, IVR, e-commerce, Web automation, e-mail or datacom solution using its powerful Envox 4.0 development software. The Envox 4.0 development platform can be used to build custom communications solutions for both the enterprise and the public network.
* Sander Bakker, Product Manager at Connect-IT Communication (http://www.oke-communicator), who will be demonstrating the capabilities of Oké Communicator, an integrated enterprise communication solution that features PBX, ACD, Contact Center, IVR, Unified Messaging, Fax, Web Chat, Web Call Me and Web Collaboration applications. The Oké Communicator provides standard links with back office solutions (Microsoft® Exchange, Lotus Notes etc.) as well as with front office applications such as CRM packages.
* Richard Andreelli, Managing Director at Sintel (http://www.sintel.com), who will demonstrate the power and flexibility of the SatisFAX fax server. SatisFAX uses existing email packages and infrastructures to allow individuals to send and receive faxes from their desktops. SatisFAX is compatible with Microsoft® Exchange/ Outlook, Lotus Notes/ Domino and any other SMTP compatible email system.
* Markus Jauch, Product Manager at Novavox AG (http://www.novavox.com), who will show how customers can use Smartphone, a unified messaging application, to bring together voice, fax and email messages in their Microsoft® Outlook inboxes. Flexible notification schemes include SMS, phone or fax. The product also supports text-to-speech technology, enabling system users to listen to their email messages over the phone.
* Tym Larson, Sr Systems Engineer EMEA at Artisoft (http://www.artisoft.com), who will explain how the Intel® Converged Communications Platform can replace proprietary PBX style phone systems with IP centric communications solutions that allow mobile users to always be ‘virtually’ connected to their office features. The TeleVantage CTM Suite soft switch and suite of applications (including voice mail and auto attendant), makes it easier than ever to manage communications.
About Dialogic® Brand and Intel
The Dialogic® brand product line includes a broad range of standards-based hardware, software, services and development platforms, which are the leading converged communications building blocks that enable services on next generation networks. Dialogic brand products allow customers to build enhanced communication services that can be accessed by millions of users worldwide from any phone, wireless or computer client, at anytime. Enhanced services include unified messaging, information voice portals, and voice-enabled call centers. Additional information is available at http://www.dialogic.com
Intel, the world's largest chip maker, is also a leading manufacturer of computer, networking and communications products. Additional information about Intel is available at http://www.intel.com/pressroom
* Third party marks and brands are property of their respective holders. Intel is a trademark or registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
+32 2 712 43 66
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Gray Associates in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.