A business has to fight for survival and success in today’s competitive world. One area increasingly under pressure is IT, where new developments and ideas happen on an almost daily basis.
· The Software as a Service model can help businesses to compete by taking away the IT grind and giving back time to concentrate on core competencies and growth.
· The Software as a Service Forum was founded with aim of raising awareness and understanding about the real benefits of the new services delivery model.
· The Forum’s partner members are working together to address perceived concerns and misunderstandings surrounding the model.
· And the Forum’s new website http://www.softwareasaserviceforum.com
can help you to keep abreast of the industry.
The Forum was founded as a UK-based coalition of suppliers delivering managed software services. Its members are leading industry names and it works in close collaboration with other professional bodies.
· Up to date news and industry information
· Reports from the business and IT sector
· News on Forum initiatives
· Events plans
· Details of the Forum’s planned seminars and briefings
· Details of members and Forum aims
The Software as a Service Forum’s founding members are: 7Global Limited; Cisco Systems Ltd; Futurelink Europe Limited; Netstore Plc; Microsoft; iRevolution; and Vistorm
For further media information contact: Jody Ball, Software as a Service Forum, 83-89 Whitfield Street, London W1A 4XA; (T) 020 7462 7966; (F) 020 7462 7983; firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Vane Percy & Roberts in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.