London, 16 July 2001 – Call Centre Expo 2001 announces the support of the five leading and prestigious UK industry bodies: - Call Centre Association (CCA), Call Centre Management Association (CCMA), Institute of Customer Service (ICS), the Federation of European Direct Marketers (FEDMA) and the Help Desk Institute (HDI). Call Centre Expo 2001 is the UK’s biggest & best telebusiness and customer contact management event, and will be held from 9-10 October 2001 in Birmingham, NEC (1).
Howard Kendall, Chairman - Institute of Customer Service and
Founder & President, Europe ThinkService Inc commented, “Call Centre Expo has established itself as the leading show for frontline contact centres - these are crucial to all businesses in today's customer-led world. The products on show and the supporting seminars will help our members to improve the skills, processes and tools they need to thrive in a hugely competitive environment. We are delighted at both HDI and ICS to lend our associations support to the show.”
Philip Hunter, Event Director for Call Centre Expo 2001 comments: “Through the support of these key industry associations, Call Centre Expo proves its pedigree and commitment to the call and contact centre industry. We are working closely with these industry bodies to ensure that Call Centre Expo remains at the cutting edge of Call Centre issues, people & workplace, business process & strategy and call & contact centre technology.”
“Running for its third successful year, Call Centre Expo has seen phenomenal, continued and growing amounts of interest from exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates alike,” Hunter continued. “With the support of key industry bodies such as CCA, CCMA, ICS, FEDMA and HDI, we are assured that our event will encompass the entire call & contact centre industry and remain the hub of the call centre community.”
This year the event boasts more exhibitor and feature activity than any other year. Some of the features supporting the event include:
- Free Advice Centre offering practical solutions and independent call centre and CRM professional advice.
- Case-study led conference and educational programme.
- Strategic Executive Masterclasses for in-depth workshop style learning.
- Free supplier demos for hands-on experience.
- Focused solutions trails for easy navigation.
- The industry's leading 'European Call Centre of the Year Awards'.
- A chance for visitors to network with industry peers.
- Plus VisitWizardtm - enabling visitors to personally pre-plan their visit to the show.
To register for your free entry to Call Centre Expo 2001, please visit www.callcentre-expo.com or telephone 0870 429 4520.
Notes to Editors:
(1) Call Centre Expo 2000 had a 54% increase in Exhibitors from 1999; a 60% increase in conference delegates compared to 1999 with over 1,515 conference sessions booked up at the 2000 event; and a 42% increase in overall visitors (Source: Audit Bureau of Circulations - excludes exhibitor personnel). Call Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful publications and events in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Technology For Marketing, Networks Telecom Europe, Webcom, GIS and Call Centre Expo events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com. CMP Media Llc (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media International plc, formally United News & Media. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
About the Call Centre Association
The Call Centre Association (CCA) is the professional body for the call and contact centre industry in the UK. The organisation is independent, has no commercial influences and is funded by member subscriptions. It is made up of 9 board members and foundation partners who are experts in their field and contribute their professional knowledge to lead the CCA's agenda. Our key objective is to facilitate knowledge transfer across member organisations with the ultimate aim of measurable standards of operation.
About the CCMA
Our Mission Is to promote the profession of Call Centre Management; to contribute to the continuous professional development of call centre managers and supervisors and to assist wherever we can in sourcing high quality training courses.
About the Institute of Customer Service
- The ICS was formed in 1997 primarily to help develop people and systems to fundamentally raise customer service standards
- We are a non-profit making independent organisation recognised by the Government as the National Training Organisation (NTO) for Customer Service
- We are supported by over 120 leading UK companies and public sector organisations. All these organisations share a common goal - to improve service standards by developing customer service staff and helping them to achieve recognition as professionals
- Membership is available to anyone - organisations and individuals - with a genuine concern and interest in learning more about customer service
- We are committed to helping individuals make a difference by delighting their customers.
About the Federation of European Direct Marketing
The Federation of European Direct Marketing was created in 1997 as a result of the merger between EDMA (est. 1976) and FEDIM (est. 1992). FEDMA is the single voice of the European direct marketing industry. Its national members are direct marketing associations (DMAs) representing users, service providers and media/carriers of direct marketing. FEDMA also has more than 350 direct company members.
FEDMA’s mission statement is to promote, protect and inform about the European direct marketing industry.
Through its many activities, FEDMA is dedicated to building the business of cross-border direct marketing, both through its vast network of contacts and businesses within and beyond Europe and by representation within the institutions of the European Union.
About Help Desk Institute
Help Desk Institute (HDI) is a member-centric organisation, focusing on the needs of internal and external support organisations and the vendors who support them. HDI's mission is to:
- Set the standards for the industry
- Establish certification and training programs
- Provide access to industry resources
- Encourage member collaboration
Our vision is to lead the customer support profession worldwide.
For more information, please contact:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, email@example.com
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.