Call Centre Expo 2001 reveals Call and Contact Centre Conference Programme: more end-user case studies, in-depth solutions and the opportunity to learn from the experts!
Call Centre Expo 2001, the UK’s biggest and best telebusiness and customer contact management event, reveals the contents of its conference programme. Now in its third year, the conference will run from 9-10 October, NEC, Birmingham, and will address the latest issues facing the call & contact centre industry.
The majority of the Conference is structured into hour-long sessions, covering three distinct conference tracks. They are:
1. People and Workplace, sponsored by Acadamee - encompassing CRM, e-CRM, recruitment, motivation, environment, multi-media contact centres, training, coaching, Mentoring, retention and improving performance.
2. Business Process and Strategy sponsored by CustomerAsset– including offshore outsourcing, differentiating customers, optimising performance, profiting from customer loyalty and workforce management.
3. Call and Contact Centre Technologies, sponsored by Syntellect – covering IP/VoIP, speech recognition, IVR, IP-ACD, new technologies and business continuity.
There will also be half-day executive masterclasses. These interactive workshops will enable senior decision-makers to gain a more in depth view of the key implementation issues relating to call and contact centres.
Each masterclass session will last 3 hours and will incorporate group discussions, debates, break-out sessions and team work. The sessions are designed to give a detailed and practical working plan that can be taken away for immediate use within a delegate’s own organisation. Sessions will be repeated daily and include:
1. Call Centre Start-Ups – Short circuiting the learning curve – common call centre start-up mistakes and how to avoid them – presented by Becky Simpson, Managing Consultant at Improvement Solutions.
2. Multi-Channel Contact Centres – From call centre to multi-channel contact centre – the migration issues – presented by Graham Hoskins, Managing Director at Aura Consulting.
3. CRM Strategies – Turning your customer contact strategy into a reality – the implementation maze – presented by Neil Finnie and Liz Christie of The Customer Contact Company.
4. People Management – implementing a quality improvement programme – presented by Costas Johnson, Managing Director and Nickie Hawton, Principal Consultant from Qualtrak Ltd, with One2One and Friends Provident.
Kate Watts, Call Centre Conference Manager comments, “The Conference programme for 2001 will focus on the most topical issues facing the call & contact centre industry, with all the conference sessions being presented by leading experts. We are also proud to offer real life, case-study content in over 80% of the programme this year.”
New for 2001 and specifically targeted at everyone interested in the sales and marketing functions of call centres, Sales and Marketing Conference Sessions will use real case study material to demonstrate practical ways of how a call centre can benefit these functions. Sales focused delegates will discover how the Readers Digest Association improved their customer service and profitability using an outsource partner; while those interested in the marketing function can hear case studies on how Abbey National and WorldCom benefited from multi-channel campaign management.
Other sales and marketing sessions will cover topics such as telemarketing, proactive CRM, converting customer service calls into sales opportunities through value-added service and telemarketing to the mobile generation.
Last year’s programme was a sell out with more than 470 delegates attending. Delegate numbers are limited and so early booking is recommended. Bookings can be made online at www.callcentre-expo.com or by ringing 0870 429 4520.
Other features at Call Centre Expo this year will include:
- Free Advice Centre offering practical solutions and independent call centre and CRM professional advice.
- Free supplier demos for hands-on experience.
- Focused solutions trails for easy navigation.
- The industry’s leading ‘European Call Centre of the Year Awards’.
- A chance for visitors to network with industry peers.
- Plus VisitWizardtm – enabling visitors to personally pre-plan their visit to the show.
Notes to Editors:
(1) Call Centre Expo 2000 had a 54% increase in Exhibitors from 1999; a 60% increase in conference delegates compared to 1999 with over 1,515 conference sessions booked up at the 2000 event; and a 42% increase in overall visitors (Source: Audit Bureau of Circulations - excludes exhibitor personnel).
(2) Call Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful publications and events in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Technology For Marketing, Networks Telecom Europe, GIS and Call Centre Expo events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com. CMP Media LLC. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media International plc, formally United News & Media. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
For more information, please contact:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.