London, August 8, 2001 – Call Centre Expo 2001, the UK’s biggest and best telebusiness and customer contact management event (1), reveals the content of its' features programme. Now in its third year, the event will run from 9-10 October, NEC, Birmingham, and will showcase over 200 suppliers staging some of the industry's latest products and services.
The hands-on educational features at Call Centre Expo will add value and enhance the overall visitor experience by providing tactile and practical attractions that address the latest issues facing the call and contact centre industry. This year’s features will include:
- Free Advice Centre, hosted by Datapoint - independent free professional advice will be available throughout the duration of the exhibition on all call & contact centre and CRM issues.
- Free daily keynote sessions – FREE daily industry and end-user keynotes sessions addressing the current hot topics, chaired by Emma Howard, TV presenter and journalist. The speaker panel will consist of senior representatives from leading vendors, trade associations and industry analysts. Sessions will run daily between 12:30 - 13:30 on the 9th and 10th October, Conference Gallery, NEC, Birmingham
- Solution Trails – Visitors will be able to use the solutions trail to navigate around the event according to their key area of interest.
- Free Supplier Demonstrations – Exhibitors will be giving product demonstrations for visitors to ‘try before they buy’, and get hands on experience of new technologies breaking into the industry.
- VISIT Wizard – This service is provided through the event website and is the most comprehensive planning tool for visitors. Visitors can go to the Call Centre Expo web-site (www.callcentre-expo.com) to pre-plan their show visit enabling them to discover the exhibitors, features and conference sessions relevant to their areas of interest.
- Executive Masterclasses – these will be a series of half-day workshops for senior corporate and line of business managers involved in the conference programme.
- World class conference programme – There will be a case-study led conference programme, covering three pertinent industry themes; 1) People & Workplace sponsored by Academee; 2) Business Process & Strategy sponsored by Customer Asset; 3) Contact and Call Centre Technologies sponsored by Syntellect Ltd.
- European Call Centre of the Year Awards – The industry’s leading European Call Centre Awards, will take place on the first night of Call Centre Expo 2001 (9 October 2001, Hilton Metropole Hotel, NEC, Birmingham).
“This years features are a reflection of how the show and the industry have developed together over the past three years,” commented Philip Hunter, Event Director for Call Centre Expo 2001. With an even more focused line up of features, visitors will be able to gain an educational experience that no comparative show will be able to offer.”
Notes to Editors
(1) C@ll Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Networks Telecom Europe, GIS, Call Centre Expo and Technology For Marketing events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com CMP Media Inc. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media, formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.