Offshore CRM outsourcing to India from Europe
- will it and does it work?
This is what global research house IDC has to say:
"The offshore services model, or global re-sourcing as it has often been called, has been around for several years and India can be considered the birthplace for these activities."
Wrote IDC analyst Rasika Versleijen-Pradhan in a report titled, eCRM Company Profile: CustomerAsset, A New Breed of Player, which looked at European eCRM services market new entrants, and in particular, at player CustomerAsset, a global eCRM/CRM company based in Bangalore, India.
"IDC believes this type of outsourcing model for the eCRM services market in Europe is particularly attractive as several factors continue to influence the market for such players."
IDC's report goes on to discuss these factors and highlighted opportunities for CustomerAsset such as:
- The IT skills shortage
- High Demand for Offshore services from small to medium firms
- Forming Key Collaborative Relationships
- Branding as a Niche Player
- Customer Knowledge Management
CustomerAsset feels they can grow their market share by meeting these challenges:
- The rising costs of running a call centre from the UK, and the comparative low cost of doing the same in India
- The large number of Indian graduates keen to start a career in CRM in comparison to the lack of UK graduates interested in doing the same
- The growing need for more and more call centres
- The falling costs of international telecoms, indeed the commoditisation of lines running around the globe
- The inherent work and service ethic within the Indian culture
- The extensive recruitment and training programmes for all staff at CustomerAsset
- The Six Sigma quality standard worked to
If you would be interested in receiving a copy of IDC¡¦s report, eCRM Company Profile: CustomerAsset, A New Breed of Player, February 2000, speaking to Rasika or Matthew Vallance, Managing Director of CustomerAsset about the above topic and CustomerAsset's development and growth, please contact Holly James.
Tel: +44 20 8323 8028/ 07980 292885
CustomerAsset is a global eCRM company providing customer interaction and database management services to businesses in the UK, US and India. Headquartered in Bangalore, India. CustomerAsset's services run the entire gamut of the eCRM spectrum including inbound and outbound customer interaction management, data mining, and campaign planning and fulfillment.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Customerasset.com in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.