Surge in exhibitor launches at Call Centre Expo 2001 (9-10 October 2001, NEC, Birmingham)
Now in its third year, Call Centre Expo 2001 (1) has 25% of its exhibitors launching new products and services at the event. It will also showcase over 200 leading suppliers staging some of the industry's latest products and services.
Phil Hunter, Event Director, Call Centre Expo 2001 comments: "We are delighted to have so many high calibre exhibitors using the event as a platform to launch their new products and services." He continues, "As the UK's biggest and best exhibition for the Telebusiness and Customer Contact Management industry, Call Centre Expo will provide the perfect forum for leading industry players to launch their latest state-of-the-art solutions into the market. Visitors will be able to see, try, test and buy many new products and services - all under one roof!" He enthused: "This flurry of exhibitor activity, coupled with the fact that the event has doubled in size once again, proves that Call Centre Expo 2001 will remain at the forefront of the call and contact centre industry for years to come".
Product launches planned at Call Centre Expo 2001 to date include…
- Academee, Stand H20: will be unveiling the latest e-learning courses to be added to the recently launched Institute of Management and Chartered Institute of Marketing programmes.
- AMCAT, Stand E30: is launching a comprehensive contact centre management software package.
- Armstrong Communications, Stand G60: will be launching the new Client Server for their ActiveAgent product, ActiveAgent Client Server. This product enables Supervisors to control their Telesales agents (using ActiveAgent) from their desktop, showing real time information of staff activity and reducing time spent liasing with technical staff or visiting the server room.
- ASC telecom Ltd, Stand F45: launching EXPRESSION, the worlds first fully automated Customer Surveying System, that provides live on line reporting to the Managers Desktop.
- Aspect Communications Ltd, Stand D30: Launching version 6.0 of its eWorkforceManagement software for multiskill, multisite and multichannelcontact centres.
- BDR Consulting, Stand C15: launching a new Contact Centre evaluation tool designed to provide organisations with an objective evaluation of their current capability and headline recommendations for performance improvements.
- Blue Pumpkin, Stand F01: Blue Pumpkin’s new workforce management software - Blue Pumpkin Director - Enterprise. The Blue Pumpkin family of products helps contact centres of all sizes incorporate skill-based forecasting, scheduling, analysis and workflow into their contact centre operations.
- Blue Sky Consulting, Stand KO2: Blue Sky will be releasing a whole series of training modules, which will be run as open courses.
- Business Systems UK Ltd, Stand E60: Launching Nice Systems’ version 8.7 for the NiceUniverse product range.
- Calcom Group, Stand J35: Calcom, are exhibiting with Edexcel, and will be using the exhibition to launch their professional qualifications for the call and contact centre industry. The Btec Intermediate Awards in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Web Communications have been developed to extend the skills of staff working in the new multi media contact centres.
- Callscan Ltd, Stand F16: Callscan will be launching their new partnership with fellow Call Centre Expo exhibitors Interactive Intelligence, the all in one voice and data convergence system offering instant contact centre interaction tools.
- Care Business Solutions, Stand G66: launching the version 4.0 of their extensive CRM suite, plus a new outsourcing and facilities management function.
- CM Insight, Stand CO2: CM Insight will be launched as the new Group name for three fast growing consulting businesses that have been operating within the contact centre industry that have now merged. Outsourcing Insight Ltd (the advisory business on all elements of contact centre outsourcing), CRM Insight (the customer value consulting business) and Performance Insight (the call centre performance analysis business). This will create a highly focused and expert team under the CM Insight brand whose expertise is practical customer management solutions consulting.
- Connections Oxford Ltd, Stand B58: launching their "sales and service guarantee"
- CosmoCom, Stand M52: Call Centre Expo 2001 will see CosmoCom launch CosmoCall Universe Version 4.1 incorporating CosmoCall VCS (Voice Connection Server).
- CT Consulting, Stand A14: Will be launching the ‘CT Consulting Guide to IP’; including frequently asked questions; a summary of IP-ACD providers; glossary and a summary of presentation given at the conference.
- Cumbria Inward Investment Agency, Stand H26: Launching customer contact development packages for both Barrow & Carlisle. A unique private/ public sector partnership has been created to provide tailored property solutions at rental levels that can beat almost any other location in The UK.
- Drake International. Stand A50: Launch of the on-line behavioural profiling software E-P3.
- DTS Group Limited, Stand M40: DTS will showcase a new version of its advanced call recording solution, SmartCall Workpoint Recorder; plus a range of supporting applications to broaden the applications of the Recorder. It will also introduce new versions of its key contact centre application building suite, SmartCall Campaign Builder, and the multimedia routing solution, Teltronics ClearView.
- Echo Managed Services, Stand K25: Echo is expecting to be in a position to announce a major new business opportunity which will involve a major new contact. This exciting opportunity will assist in leading the company to its goal of operating several contact centres up and down the UK. Announcement will be made by Tracy Pepper, Managing Director of Echo Managed Services.
- Ericsson Enterprises Limited (EEL), Stand G25: Ericsson Enterprises Limited (EEL) will be launching version 2.1 of its unique Solidus eCare™ multimedia customer interaction platform.
- eShare, Stand C10: premiering NetAgent Suite Version 5.
- ESI - Expert Solutions International, Stand J01: New product: OptiWise - contact center workforce management and optimisation system that accurately forecasts call volumes and automatically plans and schedules the right staff needed per shift.
- GN Netcom, Stand K40: GN Netcom’s Jabra next generation bluetooth cordless mobile headset, due to launch Q4 2001, is also on show for the first time in the UK, providing a preview of what the future holds for wireless communication with in call centres.
- ICR Group, Stand G50: ICR Group will be launching the POSTCODE ID ASP service.
- ISV Ltd, Stand J50: TRAINNOW.NET - TrainNOW is a new breed of online call centre training, combining the convenience of the internet with the speed of the CD Rom.
- ITIVITI, Stand K20: i-Check: an interactive tool to investigate and test your CRM capabilities and assist you in developing a clear CRM strategy and vision. Operational Assessment tool: the next generation of our packaged assessment service.
- Knowledge Management Software plc (KMS), Stand J60: Knowledge’ solution, a complete suite of software tools and services designed to offer companies of all sizes a tailored knowledge management solution that will enable them to offer the right information to the right person – be that customer or business partner – each time they want it.
- Mitel / March Networks, G31: will be launching the March Networks 6100 Contact Centre Solutions Suite which comprises web based, historic reporting and real time statistics for telephone and email activity as well as Intelligent Rapid Announcement Devices and Workforce Management.
- Opal Telecom , Stand G40: Opal is launching a major campaign to market their external and new internal suppression data protection systems. The new Datagard system makes complying with the consumer charter simple and absolute and staves off the threat of proposed EU legislation, which if implemented would have made all unsolicited calls made by telemarketing companies illegal.
- Pipkins Inc, Stand F71: Pipkins Inc. proudly invites call centre management to view its next generation Workforce Management product Vantage Point™ which tailors the system interface to the individual resource team user.
- Plantronics Ltd, Stand K16: launching a new call centre headset, DuoPro (tm) which will be showcased on the stand.
- Primus Knowledge Solutions, Stand J40: Primus Knowledge Solutions will be launching The Primus® Answer Engine offering customers a radically new, more effective way to find information online.
- QAS Ltd, Stand K32: Will be announcing the availability of address data for more countries than ever before, as part of its QuickAddress World Solution. QuickAddress World offers an address management solution that can be implemented throughout the call centres of international organisations.
- QUALTRAK Ltd, Stand K34: Launching QCoach, the first ever Total Performance Management System for Contact Centres.
- Stratumsoft, Stand F40: launching the electronic virtual assistant, or EVAA - capable of conducting two-way communication with members of the public in an online environment, without the need for human intervention.
- STS, Stand M24: STS plan to launch the Customer Interaction Centre(TM) (CIC) version 2.0 at this event. This award winning multimedia communications solution will now provide total multimedia queueing and much more.
- Support.com, Stand A20: Support.com will be launching the latest version of its support automation software, with new capabilities to provide:- Advanced search technology that gets your customers to the right answer more quickly; Extension of our support automation platform to mobile devices such as the Palm PDA and the Kyocera Smartphone.
- Swan Solutions, Stand C70: Swan Solutions will be launching Version 3.0 of Callview at the show. The latest version of Callview, is now IP enabled, and improves reporting, forecasting and scheduling, WAP and Web links, greater tariff flexibility and friendlier configuration.
- Symon Communications Ltd, Stand B32: Latest Symon 2000 software release “Publisher 6” and its integration with data inputs.
- Syntellect Ltd, Stand G10: Call Centre Expo 2001 sees the UK launch of Syntellect’s Hosted Services
- The Mersey Partnership, Stand J69: will be launching their new initiative Merseyside Language Survey.
- TP Technologies, Stand B76: launching version 2 of ICCE (Integrated Call Centre Environment). ICCE is an established software application that enhances the performance and management of both telemarketing projects and strategic CRM strategies.
- Ventura, Stand B10: launching its innovative multi-channel contact solution, which adds a new dimension to customer contact capability. Essentially, the solution gives companies an integrated view of a customer’s contact with them, irrespective of channels used.
- Voce Active, Stand K50: At Call Centre Expo, Voice Active is planning to unveil a new range of advanced telephony headsets.
For more information about Call Centre Expo 2001 or to register for free entry into the event, please visit http://www.callcentre-expo.com or ring 0870 429 4520.
Notes to Editors
(1) Call Centre Expo is the UK's biggest and best telebusiness and customer contact management event. Call Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Com Europe and Call Centre Focus magazines and Networks Telecom Europe, GIS, Call Centre Expo and Technology For Marketing events.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach. CMP Europe was formerly the IT, electronics and games interests of Miller Freeman UK. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media, formally United News & Media plc. Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel 020 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, email@example.com
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.