* New, low-cost version for SMEs
* Modular package offers greatest ever functionality
London, 6th September 2001: Deverill Business Management Solutions has launched version 3.0 of Smart - a shrink-wrapped version of its customer-proven family of integrated business applications. And Smart is now available at an affordable price for organisations of all sizes.
Tony Kingston, Deverill's marketing manager, says, 'Until now, only large organisations, like the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, have been able to take advantage of the benefits of Smart. Now Smart's functionality is greater than ever, but it's new pricing structure and modular design means even the smallest business can afford to get Smart.'
Smart provides a central framework for all member, customer, prospect and education information across the enterprise. Comprising integrated application modules that can be implemented standalone or as a complete front office business solution, Smart provides organisations of every size with the means to automate each or all of its business processes:-
* membership management and accounting
* personnel recruitment and administration
* education and qualification administration
* training course management and operation
* customer and prospect sales tracking
Smart also links seamlessly into back office processes such as financials, order processing and document management.
Smart is a modular business application solution, which can be tailored or extended to meet specific requirements.
* Smart Customer Management -- Immediate access to comprehensive data on people, organisations, suppliers and groups.
* Smart Sales & Marketing -- Automatic triggering and management of follow-up tasks.
* Smart Membership -- Administer membership of multiple organisations or divisions
* Smart Recruitment -- Manage vacancies, candidates, interviews and documentation.
* Smart Education -- Flexible and powerful syllabus with integrated curriculum review management.
* Smart Training -- Course and event management.
* Smart Integration -- full integration of office applications.
* Smart Web -- Tools to integrate your web site with Smart.
'The best news of all with Version 3.0.' says Tony Kingston', is the price. Previous versions of Smart have cost at least £25,000 for a typical single user license with installations going up to £250,000. Now a typical 5-license installation is as little as £17,250, so every Small to Medium Enterprise can benefit.'
Other Smart customers to date include the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
- ENDS -
Deverill Business Management Solutions division is focused on providing advanced business management solutions to professional institutions and companies throughout the UK. Over the last ten years the division has developed significant expertise in the design, development and implementation of integrated business solutions in the areas of membership, education and training management, contact management and accounting.
For more information visit http://www.deverill.co.uk or phone:
Tel: 01202 785000
- or -
Tel: 020 8464 6462
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Jacqui Green Marketing in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.