ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
DOES IT MATTER?
Join Henry Minassian, Managing Director of GlobalSign, for one-to-one
interviews and find out why!
Booth #15, 26th-28th of September - ISSE - QEII Conference Centre - London
· Qualified EU Digital Certificates: GlobalSign questions validity of recent
EU ruling! What the PKI does this mean to me? GlobalSign launch independent
· Who’s using outsourced PKI in the UK? New UK customers for GlobalSign. -
who’s using outsourced PKI in the UK.
· Go wireless with mobile PKI solutions.
· A VirtualCA -GlobalSign’s light outsourced PKI solution- 10 times cheaper
than a real CA and up and running in no time? Did you think this was
· What does PKI mean to the private and business users? GlobalSign launch
independent educational portal.
Press Lunch - Henry Minassian will also be available at the press lunch on
Wednesday 26th of September, in the Press Room, for informal one-to-one
Presentations - Attend presentations by:
· Andreas Mitrakas, Head of Legal, ‘Formalising Signing Ceremonies in PKI:
the Case of Signature Policies’ on 26th September at 16:25
· Henry Minassian, Managing Director, ‘Trust Concepts in Mobile Security’ on
27th September at 09:30
· Dr. Rolf Schuster, Managing Director, will participate on the panel ‘PKI -
Buy or Make?’ on 28th September at 13:50.
Scheduled meetings can be arranged through Emma Gurd at Bluegrass on 01264
323141 or by e-mailing email@example.com
GlobalSign, a pioneer in the PKI security since 1996, is a fast-growing
international Trust Service Provider, active worldwide as a Certification
Authority developing flexible outsourced PKI-solutions and offering
certification services for e- and m-Commerce
More information can be found at http://www.globalsign.net
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Bluegrass Marketing Communications in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.