Independent advice from leading customer interaction solution professionals and services organisation available at CMP Europe's Call Centre Expo UK 2001 (9-10 October 2001, NEC, Birmingham)
London, 17 September 2001– The Customer Interaction Advice Centre, hosted by Datapoint (1), will offer visitors to Call Centre Expo UK 2001 (2) free 15-30 minute consultations with some of the industry’s most experienced Managing Consultants.
The areas the consultants will cover include: 1) The call centre process, from design to support through implementation, including developing the call centre into the next generation contact centre; 2) Business processes for seamless interaction; 3) Technology applications and how these can be maximised; 4) Achieving 'true CRM' - the cultural, organisational and technical challenges; 5) HR issues related to the contact centre.
During their appointment, visitors will be able to discuss specific areas of interest with the independent consultants, who will then be able to provide guidance as to which exhibitors' products, solutions and services would best meet their current requirements.
Visitors to Call Centre Expo UK 2001 can secure a free one-to-one session with an independent consultant at the 'Customer Interaction Advice Centre' (Stand B20) by visiting the 'Features' page on the Call Centre Expo UK 2001 website (www.callcentre-expo.com).
David Berger, CEO of Datapoint, comments: "As a professional services company, consulting is what we do best. We are delighted to be involved with Call Centre Expo 2001 and we hope our consultants will help visitors to make the most of their visit using the consultants’ extensive knowledge in the contact centre field."
Phil Hunter, Event Director of Call Centre Expo UK 2001 comments: "We are thrilled to have Datapoint onboard at Call Centre Expo UK 2001. The Customer Interaction Advice Centre forms part of the event's extensive hands-on programme where visitors will benefit from free educational features designed to add value and make Call Centre Expo UK 2001 an informed, motivated and worthwhile experience."
Other features at Call Centre Expo UK 2001 include:
- Free daily keynote sessions – FREE daily industry and end-user keynotes sessions addressing the current hot topics, chaired by Emma Howard, BBC TV presenter and journalist. The speaker panel will consist of senior representatives from leading vendors, trade associations and industry analysts. Sessions will run daily between 12:30 - 13:30 on the 9th and 10th October, Conference Gallery, NEC, Birmingham.
- Free Supplier Demonstrations – Exhibitors will be giving product demonstrations for visitors to ‘try before they buy’, and get hands on experience of new technologies breaking into the industry.
- VISIT Wizard – This service is provided through the event website and is the most comprehensive planning tool for visitors. Visitors can go to the Call Centre Expo UK web-site (www.callcentre-expo.com) to pre-plan their show visit enabling them to discover the exhibitors, features and conference sessions relevant to their areas of interest.
- Executive Masterclasses – these will be a series of half-day workshops for corporate and line of business managers involved in the conference programme.
- World class conference programme – There will be a case-study led conference programme, covering three pertinent industry themes; 1) People & Workplace sponsored by Academee; 2) Business Process & Strategy sponsored by Customer Asset; 3) Contact and Call Centre Technologies sponsored by Syntellect Ltd.
- European Call Centre of the Year Awards – The industry’s leading European Call Centre Awards, will take place on the first night of Call Centre Expo UK 2001 (9 October 2001, Hilton Metropole Hotel, NEC, Birmingham).
For more information about Call Centre Expo UK 2001 or to register for free entry into the event, please visit http://www.callcentre-expo.com or ring 0870 429 4520.
Call Centre Expo UK is also a finalist in the prestigious Marketing Event Awards for categories: "Best Exhibition Marketing Campaign" and "Best Business Exhibition".
Notes to Editors
(1) The Datapoint Group (www.datapoint.com) is a professional services organisation which helps businesses to better communicate and transact with customers.
(2) Call Centre Expo UK is the UK's biggest and best telebusiness and customer contact management event. Call Centre Expo 2000 was held at the NEC Birmingham 19th –20th September. 6,088 people attended the show (ABC audited) with 157 exhibitors.
Datapoint was formed in July 2000 when private investors backed CallCentric to acquire the European and US operation, Datapoint Corporation.
Datapoint provides innovative solutions to individual business problems within the focused area of customer interaction. It takes the specific business needs of client companies and creates solutions that deliver enhanced profitability and improved customer satisfaction using all the latest communication channels - iTV, mobile communications, email and the Internet together with traditional channels such as the telephone.
Datapoint’s experience is in the knowledge of how customers choose to interact with organisations and how these needs can be met efficiently and effectively. Datapoint strives for a long-term, profitable relationship with its customers as it defines, designs, develops, delivers and maintains customer interaction solutions.
CallCentric is the business consulting and resource services business within the Datapoint group with significant experience in the telecommunications, finance, retail and utility sectors.
The Datapoint Group has around 400 employees in eight European countries and a blue-chip customer base of 150 companies in 11 countries. Customers include Lloyds TSB, Vodafone, Littlewoods, British Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Cellnet, Halifax eSure, Virgin Cosmetics and Powergen.
Datapoint is independent of any manufacturing or development entity allowing it to provide truly independent consultancy, and to work with the integration and implementation of best-of-breed products.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful events and publications in the UK include Call Centre Focus magazine and Networks Telecom Europe, GIS, Call Centre Expo UK and Technology For Marketing events, and PR Audit.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media Inc, a unique global and regional reach.
Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Media Inc. (http://www.cmp.com) is part of United Business Media.
Further information can be found at http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com
Sarah Waters, Account Manager, Tel +44 (0)20 7240 8666, email@example.com
Tali Slater, Senior Account Executive, Tel +44 (0)20 7240 8666, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel 020 8987 7617, email@example.com
Colleen Just, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.