16 October 2001 (DS0122) ~ Developer Solutions, the application development
specialist, is now shipping ePrint, shipping as both an application and a
Software Development Kit (SDK) ePrint gives the user the flexibility and
control to accomplish tasks that once took many steps to complete. ePrint
includes print redirection to any of the over 60 supported image and
document formats, as well as broadcast printing, enhanced printing and
email. Available now from Developer Solutions and its resellers, prices
start from £79 + VAT. Visit www.developer-solutions.co.uk for full details
including a list of supported formats, screen shots and how to get an
"With ePrint LEAD Technologies have found one of those tools you didn't know
you wanted until you had it. With ePrint anyone can save any type of
document in any format they want without having to go through multiple
steps - simply print. With over 60 formats supported including the recent
JPEG2000 and complicated DICOM it is definitely comprehensive. For
developers the ePrint SDK provides a unique way to control output. Using
ePrint, applications may be developed that allow users to print to a host of
formats with no interaction from the user." says Adrian Handley, general
manager, Developer Solutions.
* Save the print job as a Word Document, PDF or any of the other 60 raster
and vector formats. This means that any application that supports Windows
printer drivers can now export its content as a document or an image.
* ePrint can be configured to send the documents or images saved to a list
of e-mail recipients allowing you to print and distribute information in
standard formats to many people in one call to print. Additionally, ePrint
print jobs can be sent to and shared with other ePrint users allowing them
to perform their own print job processing or save as any format that they
* ePrint can be configured to allow you to broadcast your print job to more
than one printer at one time with only one call to print.
* 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 print job pages per printed page allowing you to save
paper by printing a 2 page print job on one page.
* 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 of the same print job page per printed page. This is an
easy way to create photo contact sheets from full to wallet size.
* Automatically format your print job into a printed booklet.
* Gutter support on the left, top, right and/or bottom of the page.
* Control of the margin, allowing you to set it to any desired size.
* Add headers and/or footers to the printed pages. Each can be set and
formatted independently. Formatting includes font, alignment and offset from
top or bottom.
* Watermark support with complete control over the font, alignment, opacity
and offset from centre.
* Stationary support that allows you to add stationary to your printed page.
ePrint includes a free software development kit that gives developers
control over the driver in their application. A developer can:
* Programmatically customise the driver settings via the API without
requiring user interaction.
* An application can register a callback function that will retrieve the
print output as a DIB.
* Includes help functions to create a LEADTOOLS ePrint DC to render or use
* Access the DC for additional processing before the final print or save.
About Developer Solutions
Formed in 2001, Developer Solutions was a division of Contemporary Plc.
Developer Solutions is the specialist development resource, providing
developers and businesses with advanced software technologies, an extensive
portfolio of training and consulting services and a bespoke software
For more information, visit Developer Solutions at
Adrian Handley, Developer Solutions, Tel: 01364 654222,
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Developer Solutions in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.