Technology For Marketing 2002 (TFM 2002), the unique event where technology and marketing unite, will take place at Wembley Exhibition and Conference Centre, London from 12 – 13 February 2002.
With the highly successful award, winning launch show in 2001(2), TFM 2002 will continue to offer visitors all the marketing-related, customer-centric technologies under one roof including Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, e-mail marketing, Knowledge Management, m-Commerce, New Media Marketing, Geographical Information and Web/Internet Marketing.
“Technology For Marketing 2002 will offer non-technical and technical visitors an integrated technology & marketing event with a number of educational features in a jargon free environment,” commented Sarah Porter, Event Manager for TFM 2002. “The two day event will have a comprehensive, issues lead conference, more exhibitors and free seminars, all of which will address the needs of buyers of marketing-related, customer-centric technology will be on offer.”
The features at TFM 2002 will provide marketeers and other line of business sectors with a hands-on environment to learn how to effectively analyse markets, monitor the competition and optimise resources through a vast array of technologies and services. Features at TFM 2002 include:
• A case study led conference and educational programme.
• Executive Masterclass – half day classes for in-depth, workshop-style learning.
• Free Advice Centre – offering independent, professional advice.
• Free technology trails and pavilions – to help visitors locate the specific solutions they need.
• Free introductory marketing technology seminars – covering all major marketing technologies
• Free keynote presentations – addressing the current hot topics affecting business and the industry today.
• Plus VisitWizard™ - enabling visitors to personally pre-plan their visits to the show
• AGI Pavillion
Notes to Editor
1. For more information on Technology For Marketing 2002 or to pre-register for free entry to Technology For Marketing 2002, please visit: www.t-f-m.co.uk or call 020 8987 7606.
2. Technology For Marketing 2001, won the Silver Award for Best New Exhibition in the prestigious Marketing Events Awards held at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London on 28 September 2001.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; Networks Telecom Europe, GIS, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Centre Expo Europe events; Call Centre DataFile and PR Audit.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media LLC, a unique global and regional reach. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at www.cmp-europe.com.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.