London, November 13, 2001. Technology For Marketing 2002 (TFM 2002), the unique event for marketing-related customer-centric technologies, reveals a world class educational Conference Programme, sponsored by SAS (1). Now in its second year, the conference will run alongside the exhibition at Technology For Marketing 2002 from 12-13 February, Wembley Exhibition and Conference Centre, London.
This year’s Conference Programme is structured into three distinct tracks, each divided into hour-long sessions followed by 15 minutes Q&A, all presented by industry leading experts:
1. Customer Intelligence & Data Analysis – including profiling & segmentation, knowledge & information management, data mining & data warehousing.
2. CRM & eCRM – containing marketing automation, customer acquisition & retention, personalisation, multi-channel communication and customer profitability.
3. New Media Marketing – featuring e-mail marketing, affiliated marketing, on-line advertising & PR, on-line retailing and maximising on-line impact.
Over 85% of the conference sessions include case study material, providing delegates with a more practical solution to their own marketing and business issues. Market leading companies from many industries will demonstrate how they used technology to further enhance their marketing mix. Examples of the companies that will be featured as case study material on the programme are: Marks and Spencer; Vodafone; Barclays; BskyB; Compaq; Toyota; Kimberly-Clark; Tesco’s; Nokia; MTV; Virgin; Homebase and RAC amongst others.
In addition to the revised conference structure, two “Essential Technology Sessions for Marketers” have also been introduced onto the programme, and will run on each day of the show. Plus, two half day “Executive Masterclasses” have been incorporated onto the programme and will be repeated on both days. Both features will offer delegates even greater opportunities to explore and discover new and exciting ways to further enhance their business processes.
Both "Essential Technology Sessions For Marketers” will include an “Overview of marketing technologies – engage brain before spending on technology” on the first day and “Managing internal relationships profitably – How to effectively develop and maintain relationships with IT Managers” on the second day. Each session will provide delegates with a practical overview on how to implement and develop information technology to improve their own marketing campaigns.
The two Executive Masterclasses have been specifically designed for senior decision-makers to address key marketing technology issues in an interactive environment, with both workshop leaders and like-minded peers. Each Masterclass will incorporate presentations, interactive group discussions, debates, breakout sessions and teamworking. The first Masterclass will be looking at “Improving the success of your email marketing strategies” and the second will look at “Making sense of CRM, from the supply side to successful implementation”.
“This year’s new structure and additional sessions will offer a unique educational forum ideal for users of marketing-related, customer-centric, information and communication technologies,” commented Kate Watts, Conference Manager, for TFM 2002. “With strategically focused programs and sessions, specifically developed with the non-technical and technical user in mind, delegates will go away with an increased understanding on how integrated technologies are becoming a strategic imperative for marketing and other line of business functions.”
Last years conference was fully booked with more than 170 conference delegates booked across 450 conference sessions. Delegate spaces are limited and early booking is recommended. Bookings can be made online at
http://www.t-f-m.co.uk, or by ringing 0870 429 4652.
Other features at TFM 2002 include:
- Free Advice Centre – offering independent, professional advice.
- Free technology trails and pavilions – to help visitors locate the specific solutions they need.
- Free introductory marketing technology seminars – covering all major marketing technologies
- Free keynote presentation – addressing the current hot topics affecting business and the industry today.
- Plus VisitWizard™ - enabling visitors to personally pre-plan their visits to the show
- AGI Pavilion – a designated feature area with leading organisations from the Geographical Information (GI) industry on hand, to discuss benefits surrounding the role of GI on marketing-related technologies
Notes to Editors:
(1) SAS, the world largest privately held Software Company, is the world leader in business intelligence software and services, enabling its customers to turn raw data into usable knowledge. Founded in 1976, the company provides packaged business solutions for vertical industry and departmental applications.
(2) For more information on Technology For Marketing 2002 or to pre-register for free entry to Technology For Marketing 2002, please visit: www.t-f-m.co.uk or call 020 8987 7606.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd. has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; Networks Telecom Europe, GIS, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Centre Expo Europe events; Call Centre DataFile and PR Audit.
CMP Europe Ltd is a leading provider of business to business marketing services and information to the hi-tech markets of IT, electronics and games. The expanding range of events, publications and on-line services benefit from CMP’s strong industry focus and, as part of CMP Media LLC, a unique global and regional reach. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at www.cmp-europe.com.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: +44 (0) 20 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: +44 (0) 20 8987 7635, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.