* Today BT has announced announce price cuts for ADSL services
* Prices are to be reduced to £14.75 per month, wholesale, with an end user price of £30
Affinity's CEO, Wayne Lochner is available for comment today on this issue.
Please contact me on: email@example.com / 01273 666200 if you would like to arrange an interview / get comment from Affinity.
Affinity believes the following:
* The reduction of ADSL prices will benefit companies such as Affinity, consumers and the UK economy as a whole by encouraging people to sign up for broadband Internet access
* The move by BT is simply a promising first step
* Affinity would like to see the wholesale ADSL monthly wholesale price fall below £10, and retail below £20
* Affinity also believes that prices for flat rate or un-metered dial up services (called FRIACO in the telecoms industry) should also be lowered by around £5 per month
* Affinity is a communications services provider who specialises in brand extension
* The company provides integrated Internet, mobile and telecom solutions to companies such as WHSmith, Powergen and The Royal Bank of Scotland
* Affinity has launched over 150 ISP brands
* Affinity also owns the breathe, Blue Carrots and Sonnet Internet ISPs
* Founded in 1995 Affinity employs over 200 people in the UK, Europe and Australia and is listed on the London Stock Exchange (AIH.L).
About Wayne Lochner
* Wayne Lochner is CEO at Affinity
* He founded the company in 1995 with chairman, Terry Plummer
* Wayne has over 20 years experience in business and finance
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Midnight Communications in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.