LUNCH OR VISIT TO YOUR PREMISES
Date: Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th April
(or Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th April)
MAJOR NEW SECURITY PRODUCTS FROM WICK HILL
Wick Hill is adding two major new security and business management products to its portfolio - Webscreen, a unique new tool with patented technology, for preventing DDOS attacks while allowing businesses to continue trading; and Redhand's innovative security and licence management tools (major new version being launched). Wick Hill will also be talking about RapidStream (secured by the Check Point appliance family), the high performance VPN and firewall device, for which it has become prime UK and German value added distributor.
Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th April
Visiting will be Ian Kilpatrick, managing director of Wick Hill Group and Jes Breslaw, marketing manager for Webscreen. (emphasis more on Webscreen)
* Product details, including a look at Webscreen's patented technology.
* Feature opportunities related to DDOS can be explored such as:
- DDOS is often unwittingly tolerated as a security risk, but it can potentially close you down - witness Cloud Nine. We can look at the issues.
- Does your web site need a doorman? How to keep out DDOS attacks while letting your good customers in.
- Web site meltdown - when becoming too popular can close down your site - and how to avoid it.
Wednesday 17th or Thursday 18th April
Visiting will be Ian Kilpatrick, managing director of Wick Hill Group and senior personnel from Redhand (emphasis more on Redhand).
* Details of Redhand product and demo (if required).
* Feature opportunities related to Redhand's security and business management solution can be discussed such as:
- 70% of all security problems are internal, yet internal security is still neglected. How can companies effectively deal with this problem.
If you would like to arrange a visit or lunch near to you (or a telephone interview), please contact Annabelle Brown, PR Consultant on 0191 252 8548, email email@example.com .
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Annabelle Brown in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.