London, 25 March 2002. The GeoSolutions 2002 event, incorporating GIS, the AGI Conference and GeoSolutions Forums, will be held in Earls Court 2 (South Hall) on 17-19 September 2002. The event has been restructured to appeal to the wider marketplace interested in the business benefits of using geographic solutions, while retaining its strong focus on the core, traditional Geographic Information (GI) industry.
By broadening its focus, the event will be able to offer a comprehensive look into spatial information management across all markets. Together with the core components of the event, GIS and the AGI Conference, GeoSolutions 2002 will introduce a new feature called the GeoSolutions Forums. The forums will focus on 4 key areas:
- GeoSolutions for Marketing
- GeoSolutions for Property
- GeoSolutions for Retail
- GeoSolutions for Business
The forums will be free, case study led and by invitation only. These forums are designed to educate and inform general business, retail, marketing and property professionals, and will address how effective use of geographical information can be used to improve business performance.
Jessica Blue, Event Manager for GeoSolutions 2002 comments, "The case study led GeoSolutions Forums are designed to educate and inform delegates on the advantages gained through the use of GI in a non-technical and practical way. GI professionals will also benefit from many features and educational programmes designed for them at this year¡¦s event."
In addition to the GeoSolutions Forums the event will offer a number of other educational programmes and features including:
- The AGI Conference: presents delegates with a leading business and educational programme focusing on key issues surrounding the GI Industry.
- The Consultancy Centre: gives visitors the chance to obtain free advice from independent consultants who are experienced in many industry sectors.
- Space and Remote Sensing Feature: this feature will offer visitors free seminars focussing on how space and airborne technology can help them in their businesses.
- The Solutions Centre: a series of hands-on interactive workshops.
- The Public Sector Feature: showing practical examples of how GI can be used to deliver effective and joined-up government. It will provide a platform for both private and public sectors to catch up on the latest developments in key government GI initiatives.
- There will be over 100 key vendors in Europe on hand to demonstrate their products and services.
For more information about GeoSolutions or to register for free entry into the event, please visit http://www.geosolutions-expo.com or telephone 020 8987 7833.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe¡¦s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP¡¦s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; networks telecom europe, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit.
About CMP Media LLC
CMP Media ( http://www.cmp.com) is a leading high-tech media company providing essential information and marketing services to the entire technology spectrum worldwide. With its portfolio of newspapers, magazines, custom publishing, Internet products, research, consulting and conferences, CMP Media, part of United Business Media ( http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com), is uniquely positioned to offer marketers comprehensive, integrated solutions tailored to meet their individual needs.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
Sarah Tanner, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.