London, 2nd May, 2002. With market analysts IDC predicting that sales of analytical applications are likely to top £4 billion by 2005 (1), it's imperative that organisations are secure in their knowledge of this software and of the impact it can have on their business. To help organisations obtain this knowledge, CMP Europe is launching the world's first online, real time event and conference for providers and users of CRM analytics - Maximising Customer Profitability with Analytical CRM (2).
Taking place on the 2nd and 3rd July 2002 at www.cmp-interactive.com, this interactive event and conference will provide an online platform for users of CRM analytics to
- Attend the free conference and listen to leading industry spokespeople discussing how analytical CRM can increase the profitability and success of organisations,
- Discover the latest innovations in the industry through visiting exhibitors stands online,
- Communicate with company representatives and speakers whilst networking with other visitors in real time, and
- Experience an online exhibition and conference that mirrors a traditional event,
all from their computer, without having to leave the office.
"This online event and conference will allow marketing management and other professionals involved with CRM to understand how analytics can increase their organisations profitability. It will also allow technical managers to find out the best way to integrate the solutions into their existing systems," explains Carl Wichman, CMP Interactive's Event Director. "CMP Interactive's events allow both exhibitors and visitors to come together in both a cost and time effective way. They're able to experience the interaction normally associated with a traditional exhibition, without the need to leave their desk, let alone their office."
CMP Interactive is a new and unique concept in high tech events bringing buyers and sellers together online on a specified date. Each CMP Interactive event utilises cutting edge voice and text technology, powered by Unisfair Ltd (3), to simultaneously connect thousands of online buyers, solutions providers and content presenters from multiple international locations.
Other CMP Interactive events include IT Security 2002 and Storage Solutions 2002.
For further information on attending the event please visit http://www.cmp-interactive.com or call Carl Wichman on 020 8987 7581.
Notes to Editors
1) IDC is the world's leading provider of technology intelligence, industry analysis, market data, and strategic and tactical guidance to builders, providers, and users of information technology.
2) From CMP Europe, organisers of Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and GeoSolutions.
3) Unisfair develops and markets a leading technological platform that supports all aspects of interactive web events. Unisfair’s flagship product, the GMEP™ (Global Mass Event Platform), is the first comprehensive platform solely dedicated to online interactive events Unisfair offers four major solutions that cover the entire web event’s spectrum: Web Seminar, Interactive Mini Expo, Interactive Trade Show and Interactive Job Fair. Managed and created by a standard Web browser, Unisfair’s technology is the only one to enable the powerful combination between an online interactive exhibition and a web seminar, both imbedded within one exciting, totally branded, interactive arena
Unisfair is a US-based company incorporated in April 2000 with a fully owned subsidiary in Israel (Unisfair Ltd.).
About Maximising Customer Profitability with Analytical CRM
To gain access to the Maximising Customer Profitability with Analytical CRM online event, please visit http://www.cmp-interactive.com on 2nd-3rd July, 2002. For further information about CMP Interactive events, please visit http://www.cmp-interactive.com or call Carl Wichman, Internet Events Director on +44 (0)20 8987 7581.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd’s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; networks telecom europe, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com .
About CMP Media LLC
CMP Media ( http://www.cmp.com) is a leading high-tech media company providing essential information and marketing services to the entire technology spectrum worldwide. With its portfolio of newspapers, magazines, custom publishing, Internet products, research, consulting and conferences, CMP Media, part of United Business Media ( http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com), is uniquely positioned to offer marketers comprehensive, integrated solutions tailored to meet their individual needs.
For further information please contact:
Toni Cullen, CMP Europe
Tel: +44 (0)20 8987 7617
Ronen Sobol, Unisfair
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.