London, May 28, 2002. The latest networking industry issues regarding Security, Storage Networking, Convergence, Optical Networking and Wireless Technology will be debated at networks telecom europe 2002 (nte 2002).
Security Zone(tm) endorsed by Computer Security Institute and sponsored by Secure Computing:
- Computer Associates will be conducting 15 minute test-drives of their eTrust products.
- Vendors will be demonstrating the latest products that tackle the overwhelming influx of new and dangerous viruses and help prevent cybercrime. Vendors include Tekdata, Global Secure Systems, SurfControl, Keyware Technologies and Stonesoft Corp.
- Presentations from organisations including Websense, PCS, and Aprisma.
Storage Networking Zone ¡V supported by the Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA) Europe and sponsored by Fibre Channel Focus and Storage Networking Europe Magazines:
- Computer Associates will be conducting test-drives of their BrightStor product range at the zone, every half-hour.
- Vendors include Maxtor, Bakbone, HPS, Emulex, Veritas, Brocade, HPS, SpectraLogic, 3M, Advantech and Infinity I/O.
- Free Advice from board members from FCIA Europe will be on hand at the Advice Centre.
The Wireless Technology Zone ¡V endorsed by the Mobile Data Association (MDA):
- The MDA in conjunction with Casio and DAT will be providing visitors with a chance to take part in a real time survey.
- Presentations from organisations including Extended Systems Ltd. and Centurion Wireless Technologies.
- Products demonstrations from vendors including Dialogue Communications.
Convergence Zone ¡V supported by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and sponsored by Public Network Europe Magazine:
- The vendors within the zone will exhibit the latest technologies that play a significant role in the service landscape of convergence.
- Live demonstrations of products and services from vendors including NetCentrex, IP Net and Topcall.
Optical Networking Zone:
- Presentations from vendors including Lightpointe and Extreme Networks.
- Live demonstrations from companies including Colt Telecommunications, Cisco Systems, Microtel, Transmode Systems AB and Optical Cable Corporation.
"The industry is evolving at a phenomenal pace and nte 2002 will address the changing networking landscape through the dedicated zones and presentations in the designated theatres" commented Jane Murphy, Portfolio Director for nte 2002. nte 2002 will have leading industry organisations on hand to offer visitors the opportunity to trial their latest products and services and gain valuable information from key industry associations.
In addition to the zones there will be the Channel Network Convention hosted by Channel Network Events Ltd. The Convention will act as a meeting forum where pre-matched vendors and resellers can arrange to meet and discuss value propositions and partnership programmes.
For more information about networks telecom europe 2002 or to register for free entry into the event, please visit http://www.networks-telecom.com or call 0870 429 4306.
About networks telecom europe
networks telecom europe 2002, sponsored by VNU Business Publications, takes place from 25-27 June 2002 at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham. Networks telecom 2001 attracted 18,780* visitors. (*ABC Audit) For more information please visit: http://www.networks-telecom.com
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd¡¦s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP¡¦s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; networks telecom europe, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit.
Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
About CMP Media LLC
CMP Media ( http://www.cmp.com) is a leading high-tech media company providing essential information and marketing services to the entire technology spectrum worldwide. With its portfolio of newspapers, magazines, custom publishing, Internet products, research, consulting and conferences, CMP Media, part of United Business Media (www.unitedbusinessmedia.com), is uniquely positioned to offer marketers comprehensive, integrated solutions tailored to meet their individual needs.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: 020 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lee, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7635, email@example.com
Sarah Tanner, PR Executive, Tel: 020 8987 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.