CMP Europe and Information Arts jointly announce the launch of Lead Management Service, an Intelligent Marketing product that provides a complete hassle free, qualified sales lead management service for all CMP Europe event exhibitors.
“One purpose for exhibiting at an event is to generate ‘hot’ sales leads. However, the process to qualify leads after an event can be laborious and time consuming. Lead Management Service has been created to take the hassle of out of cultivating leads. It gives the exhibitor sales force verified and qualified leads to make the sales process more streamlined, and benefits them by saving them time,” commented Gary Selby, Sales Director, Information Arts.
Lead Management Service will provide sales teams with:
- A populated list of leads gathered during the event day, including associated demographics. The exhibitor sales team will collect leads via business cards & light pens each day and pass them onto Lead Management Service who will compile all the information for them,
- Validated and populated company and contact details, including business activity and company size,
- Decision maker qualification, including getting answers to the exhibitor’s pre-defined questions (1),
- Post event statistics &/or post event report, including detailed profile of stand visitors which is then enhanced and compared against the total event population, as well as non-attendees,
- A presentation by Information Arts is also available, outlining the exhibitor show performance and giving a true insight to the event, and
- Exhibitors are also able to buy additional, qualified leads about visitors who match their specified target audience profile, but didn’t visitor their stand. (2)
“We were very pleased with the results of Lead Management Service. It enabled us to fully justify our presence at the show, and we would definitely use the service again,” commented Bhavesh Vaghela, UK Marketing Communications Manager, Sand Technology.
“Lead Management Service is all about quantifiable exhibition spend and Return on Investment. By combining CMP Europe’s event expertise and Information Arts’ lead management solutions, we are able to provide sales teams with a hassle free, smooth and easy process, clean and qualified lead data, clear reporting, comparative visitor profiles and added intelligence,” says Stephan Israel, Divisional Marketing Director for CMP Europe.
Notes to Editors
1) This option is part of the package for those exhibitors who book a stand equal to or greater than 26 meters; or for those who request it.
2) Suggested Lead Management Service packages include:
- Data Capture: Light pen or manual data entry facilities are included. Your dedicated Account Manager provides you with expert advice and a stress free ride.
- Daily Lead Report: This list of contacts gathered during a show day, which also include associated demographics, is delivered to your chosen event contact.
- Switchboard Verification: This call validates and populates the key elements at company and contact level. The information collected also includes enhancements such as business activity and company size.
- Decision Makers Qualification: This personal telephone call to a decision maker focuses on getting answers to your pre-defined questions.
- Post-show Statistics: This report provides you with a detailed profile of your stand visitors which is then enhanced and compared against the total show population as well as the non-attendees.
- Post-show Report: Your full show report that offers additional insight & analysis to a very comprehensive set of facts and figures.
- Post-show Presentation: Our comprehensive presentation of your show performance followed by an open discussion. This will provide you with a true insight to the event.
About CMP Europe Ltd
CMP Europe Ltd’s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; networks telecom europe, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit.
Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
About Information Arts (UK) Ltd
Information Arts is a data consultancy and database marketing services company, providing business-to-business data and data management solutions. Information Arts strives to help clients gain greater insight and leverage from their data and data resources, building fast to implement, flexible and cost effective customer and prospect management programmes.
Information Arts’ proposition is built around their proven process and ability for cleaning, managing and analysing business data - to design and deliver effective strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
Information Arts helps customer information become a commercial and viable business asset.
For further information please contact: Toni Cullen, CMP Europe Tel: +44 (0)20 8987 7617
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Europe in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.