Join Industry Leaders in Debate at Daily, Free Keynote Sessions at
Call Centre Expo UK 2002, 17-18th September 2002, Birmingham NEC, UK.
Analysts and representatives from leading call/contact centre associations and organisations will debate some of the most pressing issues affecting the industry at this year’s Call Centre Expo UK Keynote Sessions. The sessions will run from 12:30pm -1:30pm daily, 17-18th September 2002 in the Conference Gallery, Birmingham NEC, UK. All visitors to Call Centre Expo UK 2002 are welcome to join the keynote sessions for free.
Guests attending the free keynote sessions will be able to hear robust discussions on a variety of industry views and opinions, then be able to pose questions to the panellists. Keeping in line with the three themes of Call Centre Expo UK 2002: People & Workplace, Business Process & Strategy and Contact & Call Centre Technology; the keynote sessions will discuss the options regarding people development; and explore the costs, business and technical implications of introducing new strategies.
Discussion questions will include:
- What are the business benefits of an improved recruitment strategy?
- How can you reduce staff attrition?
- What are the options available in terms of certification, acreditation and training?
- What are the technical and cost implications of staff development?
Both sessions this year will be chaired by Emma Howard, news presenter and journalist (1).
Panellists for the 17th September Keynote session:
- Ewan Gowrie, Chairman of Call Centre Association
- Denis Wicking, CRM Solutions Director of Logica UK
- Natalie Calvert, Chairman of Calcom Group
- Howard Kendall, Chairman of Help Desk Institute
- Julian Harper, Executive VP & General Manager Europe of Blue Pumpkin
Panellists for the 18th September Keynote session:
- Ann-Marie Stagg, Chairman of Call Centre Management Association
- Paul Cooper, Business Development Director of the Institute of Customer Service
- Jason Price, Managing Consultant of Deloitte & Touche
- Scott Sibun, Vice President of Aspect Communications
- Keith Wymer, Managing Director of Hotlines Call Center Group
“Guests to the Call Centre Expo UK 2002 Keynote Sessions will be able to challenge those people responsible for driving this industry forward, hear their thoughts and understand their approach toward complex current & future issues," comments Kate Watts, Conference Manager for Call Centre Expo UK 2002. "With this in mind, we specifically selected the keynote panel for their knowledge and expertise on some of the hottest issues facing the call & contact centre industry today." Watts continued, ”The debate promises to be lively and informative considering the combination of topics to be discussed and the calibre of the panel line-up.”
For more information about Call Centre Expo UK 2002 or to register for free entry into the event, please visit http://www.callcentre-expo.com or ring +44 (0)870 429 4520.
Notes to Editors
(1) Emma Howard, Presenter: Emma is a renowned BBC news presenter and reporter. In February 2000, Emma joined the main BBC Newsroom as a news correspondent. Prior to this post she was one of Breakfast News' most experienced presenters, and the programme's main "live event" reporter. Emma is also a presenter on the BBC's digital news channel News 24 and BBC World - conducting live interviews with a wide range of people from cabinet ministers and big name celebrities to "real" people, presenting news stories as they break.
About Call Centre Expo UK
Call Centre Expo UK 2001 took place from 9-10 October 2001 at the NEC Birmingham. The 2001 event attracted 7,717 attendees (ABC audited) over the two days, which represents a 26% increase compared to the 2000 event. Since its launch in 1999, Call Centre Expo UK has seen phenomenal and continued growth from exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates alike.
For more information, please visit http://www.callcentre-expo.com
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd’s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; Networks for Business, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit.
Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel +44 (0)20 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Tanner, PR Executive, Tel:+44 (0)20 8987 7745, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.