Online, Live and Interactive Analytical CRM
Live via http://www.cmp-interactive.com 2 & 3 October 2002
Conference Programme Revealed
London, 21st August, 2002. Analytical CRM - Maximising Customer Profitability, reveals its free conference content. From around the globe, leading industry experts will present conference sessions that visitors can access via their computer on http://www.cmp-interactive.com and will concentrate on how analytics can be used to retain customers and increase profitability.
Analytical CRM will take place on the 2 & 3 October 2002, with a host of speakers from around the world including USA, The Netherlands, Germany and the UK. Catering for all vertical sectors, from financial services through to retail, the conference programme will feature the following presentations:
Getting to Know You
- Learn how analytics has helped First National develop brand affinity and build relationships with their customers through their direct and indirect sales channels.
- Presented by Ross Duncan, Customer Value Creation Manager, First National.
The Customer Hub - Centrica's Marketing Data Warehouse
- Learn how Centrica's strategy for managing large volumes of data delivers customer and business value across each of their brands - British Gas, The AA, Goldfish and One.tel.
- Presented by Karen Belsky, Strategic Data Analyst, Centrica Plc.
Analytical CRM: From Data to Profit
- Hear New Research on Analytical CRM solutions and how they address the challenges faced by companies in key business sectors.
- Presented by Andreas Kolind, Lead Analyst - Technology Practice, Datamonitor.
The Value of Customer Segmentation in a Limited Transaction Environment
- Hear how CPP Group tracks their customers’ behaviour and profitability by segment, and the benefits it delivers.
- Presented by Mark Greenhouse, Marketing Insights Manager, CPP Group.
Business Activity Monitoring in Contact Centre Benchmarking
- Learn how Benchmark Portal used analytical CRM tools to improve the speed and accuracy of their industry benchmark data by automating performance comparisons.
- Presented by Rob Winner, Vice President, CIM & Dr Jon Anton, Chairman, Benchmark Portal.
Enterprise Application Integration: Reducing costs through integrated business processes
- Understand how having integrated systems and process enhance your competitiveness by improving your time to market.
- Presented by Christopher M Daerr, Marketing Manager, WebSphere Business Integration, EMEA, IBM.
Starting with the End in Mind
- Understand the importance of knowing where you want to end up before initiating your CRM strategy and what steps you need to take to get there.
- Presented by Simon Bevan, General Manager for Business Intelligence Division, EMEA & David Sheppard, Management Information Development Manager, NPower Ltd.
Driving Value from Actionable Multi-Channel Analytical CRM Initiatives
- Hear how Union Bank of Norway maximises the success of their event based marketing campaigns.
- Presented by Sam Gragg, Director, CRM Solutions EMEA, Teradata, a division of NCR & Kari Opdal, Head of CRM, Union Bank of Norway.
Incorporating iTV advertising into your customer relationship strategy
- Hear how BSkyB has developed a new approach to the current digital TV marketplace and what results they have experienced to date.
- Presented by Donna Barradale, Director of Interactive Television, Claritas UK & Chloё Wilkinson, Interactive Advertising Manager, BSkyB.
CRM's Silver Bullet: Implementing Profitable CRM with Real-Time Analytics
- Discover how CenterParcs used analytics to get closer to their customers.
- Presented by Marcel Holsheimer, President & Founder, DataDistilleries and Richard Verhoeff, Director of e-commerce, CenterParcs.
Business Integration - Data Integration: You can't have one without the other
- Get practical advice on how to make your data meaningful to users and how to deliver and update it in a timely manner.
- Presented by Jay Huff, Marketing & Business Development Director, Ascential Software.
“As a medium, online, interactive and live web events provide the perfect platform and opportunity for international delegates and speakers to ‘meet’ and discuss pertinent business issues,” commented Stéphan Israël, Marketing Director for CMP Europe. “Without leaving the office, delegates, who might not necessarily have the opportunity to meet with their international colleagues; can hear expert opinion, pose questions via email to the speakers, and hear immediate responses to their questions. It also enables all other delegates listening to the presentations to hear the questions and answers being discussed and offer comment as well,” Israël added.
"The case-study led Analytical CRM conference programme will give delegates and speakers these opportunities. It will to bring together leading industry experts from across the globe to discuss the real life issues of organisations and their use of CRM to answer the key questions of call centre, marketing, IT and senior management professionals," concluded Israël.
CMP Interactive is a new and unique concept in high tech events bringing buyers and sellers together online on a specified date. Each CMP Interactive event utilises cutting edge voice and text technology, powered by Unisfair Ltd, to simultaneously connect thousands of online buyers, solutions providers and content presenters from multiple international locations.
For further information on the event, or to register for email updates, please visit
Log onto http://www.cmp-interactive.com on the 2nd & 3rd October 2002 to hear these conference sessions live.
Notes to Editor:
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd’s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include Call Centre Focus magazine; Networks for Business, GeoSolutions, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events and CMP PR Audit. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
About Unisfair Ltd
Unisfair develops and markets a leading technological platform that supports all aspects of interactive web events. Unisfair’s flagship product, the GMEP™ (Global Mass Event Platform), is the first comprehensive platform solely dedicated to online interactive events Unisfair offers four major solutions that cover the entire web event’s spectrum: Web Seminar, Interactive Mini Expo, Interactive Trade Show and Interactive Job Fair. Managed and created by a standard Web browser, Unisfair’s technology is the only one to enable the powerful combination between an online interactive exhibition and a web seminar, both imbedded within one exciting, totally branded, interactive arena
Unisfair is a US-based company incorporated in April 2000 with a fully owned subsidiary in Israel (Unisfair Ltd.)
Press Contact Details
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8987 7617
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.