London, 7th November, 2002. Networks for Business has announced the dates for its 2003 event: 24 – 26 June 2003, in Halls 17-20 at the Birmingham NEC, UK. Networks for Business 2003, formerly networks telecom europe, is one of the UK’s premier events for the IT, Telecoms and Internet industries and will focus on the technologies used for integrated communications; linking total business communications to specific niche technology requirements.
As individual applications cannot operate in isolation, Networks for Business 2003 will focus on the four essential technology components required to build an integrated communications infrastructure:
- Infrastructure Solutions: The Infrastructure Solutions component will focus on such technologies as networking equipment, voice/data networks technologies and convergence technologies/networks.
- Network Solutions: This component will address a wide range of IT systems and technologies including, optical networking, network operating systems, service provision, e-business solutions, computer telephony and wireless.
- Application Software Solutions: The Application Software Solutions component will feature the products and address the issues that can help companies get maximum value out of their network, including software management, engineering, interface, metering, defined network and data compression.
- Enterprise Solutions: The three key IT markets that no company can afford to ignore will be featured in this component; data storage, IT security and m-commerce & e-commerce.
The event is primarily positioned for decision-makers responsible for business networks. Along with the four key components, senior managers will also be able to use Networks for Business 2003 to source information, from product specific to industry overviews through:
- More than 150 leading industry organisations exhibiting at the event
- The Hub: witness head-to-head debates, interrogations and topical discussions with newsmakers and opinion-formers from the networking industry, all for FREE.
- The Networking Industry Awards 2003, recognising the achievements of companies leading the way in the voice and data networking market.
"Networks for Business 2003 has already gained the support from numerous key industry organisations, media partners and associations, highlighting the importance of this event to the hi-tech industry and its participants,” comments Jane Murphy, Networks for Business Portfolio Director. “Even though the hi-tech industry is experiencing harder times, this ongoing commitment from our partners gives Networks for Business its kudos, and sets up the 2003 event for even greater success.”
Examples of feedback from 2002 exhibitors include:
Ian Cummins, Sales Director, Network Instruments comments: “I am very happy with the results we achieved from the 2002 event. In common with all the shows we have attended throughout the world this year, the number of attendees at the UK show was down on previous years’ numbers, but this show continues to deliver a large number of well qualified network staff from major UK companies. In fact we actually achieved more leads from the show than from an identical investment in 2001 I have had no hesitation in re-booking for 2003.”
Mike Oliver, Marketing Manager (Northern Europe), XcelleNet comments: “networks telecom europe 2002 exceeded our expectations for lead quality and quantity. Already our salespeople are sitting with prospects, working on REAL projects. Great value for my marketing money – and we’ll certainly be back next year.”
Tony Smith, Marketing Manager, Phoenix Datacom comments:
“We’re delighted. We were expecting a quiet show but we’ve had more visitors and better quality than last year. This is not a show we’d miss and we look forward to exhibiting again in 2003.”
Sean Jackson, Marketing Manager EMEA, Bakbone Software said: “The quality of visitors to the show was high and has already generated sales for us, making sure that there has been a real return on our investment in networks telecom europe 2002. We had a constant stream of interested visitors and the show provided one of the best opportunities to demonstrate our products to a large group of decision makers.”
For further information on Networks for Business 2003, please visit www.networksforbusiness.com.
Notes to Editors
networks telecom europe 2002 was held in Halls 17-20 at the Birmingham NEC, UK. It ran from 25-27 June, 2002. Over 190 exhibitors and 11,559 people (ABC Audited) attended the event, which was sponsored by VNU Business Publications. Further information can be found at
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd’s IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP’s current successful products include CCF Magazine; Networks for Business, GeoSolutions, GeoNorth, Technology For Marketing, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events, Call Center Media Portal and CMP PR Audit. Further information about CMP Europe can be found at http://www.cmp-europe.com
CMP Europe Limited
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: +44 (0)20 8987 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Tanner, PR Executive, Tel: +44 (0)20 8987 7745, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.