11-12 February 2003, The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK.
London, 02 December 2, 2002. Technology For Marketing 2003 (TFM 2003) once again provides the ideal platform for product & service launches from the UK¡¦s leading marketing-related technology suppliers. Visitors to TFM 2003 will be the first to see & assess launch technology solutions that have been designed to optimise marketing, customer service and sales strategies and campaigns. They will also be able to appraise existing products and services already available within the marketplace.
Organisations are continually recognising the importance of integrated customer communication as a vital part of their business for continued growth and improved performance. As the UK¡¦s only dedicated event for marketing-related, customer-focused technologies, we are delighted to be the chosen platform for so many exhibitor product and service launches, said Philip Hunter, Event Director for TFM 2003.
Visitors attending TFM 2003 will be at the ideal location to find out and experience the industry's latest solutions to help them better understand, target, reach and interact with their customers more profitably.
Planned launches to date include:
Acxiom UK Limited
- Launching InfoBase UK Marketing File ¡V a new lifestyle data source that offers marketers and information managers an alternative to the Electoral Roll.
-Impact 6.0 will enhance this market leading solution with the introduction of the following additional functions:
- Rules Based Personalisation to enable the dynamic delivery of content. Enhancing the relevance of each Email communication,
- Time & Event Scheduling to enable pre-determined email communication based on specific events or occurrences.
- Launching its latest version of DM2 software that incorporates dynamic hierarchy structures.
- Launching Elucid Version 8. New features of Elucid Version 8 include reward points, lost business recording and analysis and packaging recording during dispatch.
Email Reaction Ltd
- Launching FormHoster, which gives marketers the tools to create their own forms for use on their web sites.
Exact Abacus Ltd
-02 Launching a customer relationship management suite built on the new @J3EX¡¦ application development platform.
- Launching Identex Visual Miner solution that complements Identex¡¦ core offering of marketing automation solutions. The solution enables the marketing user to analyse customer data to gain extensive knowledge and a valuable understanding of customers from their desktop.
Launching the following:
- Customer FOCUS Web Enabled Marketing Database Software,
- Customer FOCUS PC Campaign Management Software Version 2.6,
- New Customer FOCUS Web Enabled Data Capture,
- New Customer FOCUS Universal PDA Data Capture.
Launching the following:
- J-Editor - a multi-user, tiered access content management system.
- ModuleMania - aimed at the SME market, ModuleMania takes away the need to host and develop
server-side database driven applications whilst giving the site designer the option to implement a
dynamic system, that¡¦s updateable by non-technical users.
- Launching TargetPro v 3.0 the truly European wide market analysis solution that is adaptable, flexible and easy to use.
- Launching dataMAP Statistical Analysis Module, to complement its expanding dataMAP GIS product portfolio.
- Launching the following:
- smartMODELER a new predictive modeling application for marketing data mining and modeling, providing a complete range of functionality intuitively and visually.
- smartDATA enterprise customer data integration products and services combined to manage disparate data from anywhere across the enterprise.
- smartMARKETER ¡V a new intuitive marketing framework from which all future smartFOCUS Marketing applications will evolve providing a single customer view and a complete range of analytical and operational functionality for marketing.
- Launching two new modules in its SmartParth MMS products ¡V Financial Management & Review and Approve featuring SmartSync.
- The European launch of its newly released marketing software Affinium 5, featuring its new optimisation and marketing content management module.
TFM 2003 will also be introducing two enhanced focus areas into the event; Technology For Customer Service (TFCS) and Technology For Sales (TFS). By integrating these two areas into TFM 2003, the event will not only present the marketing community with the latest technology solution suppliers, but also provide a bespoke offering to the customer service and sales communities.
For further information on TFM 2003, incorporating TFCS and TFS, or to register for free entry please visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk or call +44 (0) 870 429 4652.
Notes to Editor
About Technology For Marketing
Technology For Marketing 2002 was held at Wembley, London on 12-13 February 2002 and attracted 3,882 total attendees (ABC Audited). This was a 17% increase on the ABC Audited 2001 launch event. Technology For Marketing incorporating Technology For Sales and Technology For Customer Service will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK on the 11-12th February 2003.
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd's IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP¡¦s current successful products include CCF magazine; Networks for Business, GeoSolutions, GeoNorth, Technology For Marketing incorporating Technology For Customer Service and Technology For Sales, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events, the Call Center Media Portal and CMP PR Audit.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: +44 (0) 20 8987 7617, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.