Technology For Marketing: 11-12 February 2003
Technology For Marketing 2003 (TFM 2003) has announced the content of its free seminar programme, for professionals involved in marketing, customer service and sales. Leading industry experts will present strategic, case-study led seminar sessions to give practical advice and information to attending visitors. DoubleClick sponsors the Learning Zone. TFM 2003 will be held 11-12 February 2003, at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK.
There will be more than 30 free seminar sessions held in the new, dedicated Learning Zone situated on the show floor. In line with TFM 2003, the educational programme has been designed and tailored specifically for the marketing, customer service and sales communities.
Technology For Marketing Seminars:
Session topics will include: E-mail Marketing; Streaming Media; Campaign Management; Marketing Automation; Mobile Marketing; Data Analytics; Customer Intelligence; Internet Marketing and Lifestyle Data.
Presentations will include:
- Mark Carlile, UK Country Manager at Pivotal Corporation will show how marketing automation can assist in the day-to-day role of a marketer. He will explain how Vantage Travel increased its company revenue by 6% following the implementation of marketing automation software.
- Philip Singh, Head of Ecommerce at Experian will discuss new email technology and techniques, including Argos Additions use of email marketing.
- Martin Child, Managing Director at Overture will discuss pay-for-performance and the online advertising market, showing how online advertising is one of the best value forms of online marketing.
- Matthew Kelleher, General Manager at Claritas Interactive will discuss SMS and how organisations can use this new medium to support their marketing.
- Geoff Downer, Marketing Director at Identex Ltd will present some practical first steps and ¡¥quick but significant wins¡¦ that can be made by focusing on marketing automation solutions.
Technology For Customer Service Seminars
Session topics will include: e-CRM; Customer Service; CRM; e-Supply and Call & Contact Centres.
Presentations will include:
- Jason Alexis, CRM Business Development Manager for Microsoft Business Solutions will present the top 10 tips for implementing CRM solutions, using practical examples and advice to demonstrate the benefits of effective CRM implementation.
- Dick Davies, Data Strategy Director at insight@tmw will provide practical advice on how to develop a multi-channel communication strategy, using O2's customer loyalty programme as an example.
- Nick Spratt, Senior Consultant at Care Business Solutions will present how their clients are using technology to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Technology For Sales Seminars
Session topics will include: Sales Force Automation, e-Sales, Lead Management and Presentation Skills.
Presentations will include:
- Stuart Small, VP at OneSource Information Services will present how organisations can build a sustainable ROI on sales intelligence to shorten the sales cycle and stay ahead of the competition.
- Joanne Walker, MD for Practique Associates Ltd and Phil Nichols, Strategic Marketing Manager at Samsung Electronics will show how to increase channel loyalty and sales revenue through improved lead allocation, tracking and measurement.
- Amanda Loeffen, MD at First Presenter will look at streaming information to the next generation of mobile phones due to be launched in January as well as state of the art PC and email systems.
Just some of the end-user case studies included in the programme are as follows: HomeService, Vodafone, Charles Schwab, M&S, Dixon Cars, Freeserve, Press Index, Wundercars and Samsung Electronics.
Kate Watts, TFM 2003 Conference Manager explains, ¡§This year¡¦s Learning Zone offers a unique, free seminar programme to all visitors who attend TFM 2003. The programme has been designed for the marketing, customer service and sales communities to give them a practical understanding of how other organisations have used integrated information communication technologies to their best advantage to better understand, target, reach and interact with their customers.
Watts concluded, The sessions are strategically focused and the majority are case-study led. They have all been developed with the non-technical and technical user in mind. The audience will go away with an increased understanding on how integrated technologies are becoming a strategic imperative for all customer facing professionals.
For more information regarding the free seminar programme and the event itself, please visit www.t-f-m.co.uk or call +44 (0)870 429 4652. Technology For Marketing 2003 is sponsored by Microsoft Business Solutions.
Notes to Editors
About Technology For Marketing
Technology For Marketing 2002 was held at Wembley, London on 12-13 February 2002 and attracted
3,882 total attendees (ABC Audited). This was a 17% increase on the ABC Audited 2001 launch
event. Technology For Marketing incorporating Technology For Sales and Technology For Customer
Service will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK on the 11-12 February 2003. TFM 2003 is uniquely positioned to fill the gap within the current exhibition landscape by offering end-users the entire spectrum of marketing-related customer focussed technology solutions under one roof. The show addresses an audience who needed to be informed of the business benefits of using current and new technologies, in a jargon free environment, to further enhance their marketing mix. For more information regarding the event, please visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk or call +44 (0)870 429 4652
About CMP Europe Ltd - IT Portfolio
CMP Europe Ltd's IT portfolio has more than 20 years of experience in producing industry leading, business-to-business events and publications that reflect the rapidly changing and diverse market of IT. The Company remains at the forefront of the industry by continuously developing existing events and adding new products to its portfolio. CMP¡¦s current successful products include CCF magazine; Networks for Business, GeoSolutions, GeoNorth, Technology For Marketing incorporating Technology For Customer Service and Technology For Sales, Call Centre Expo UK and Call Center Expo Europe events; The Call Centre DataFile, Call Centre Management Yearbook, CMP Intelligent Marketing, CMP Interactive events, the Call Center Media Portal and CMP PR Audit.
CMP Europe Limited:
Toni Cullen, Senior PR Manager, Tel: +44 (0) 20 8987 7617, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.