LONDON, UK – March 21st, 2003 – Keeping pace with the evolution of its database software line, FileMaker has announced enhancements to its FileMaker Solutions Alliance (FSA) programme for professional developers, consultants, trainers and publishers worldwide. Among the new programme changes, FSA members will receive new products, including FileMaker Developer, product updates, technical information, and - in some instances - volume licensing pricing discounts. The company also announced new pricing to reflect these enhancements.
“FileMaker developers - whether corporate developers or independent database consultants - are creating the leading workgroup solutions in enterprises, small businesses and education throughout the world,” said FileMaker president Dominque Goupil. “As the needs of our customers and developers evolve, the FSA program must also evolve to ensure FileMaker strengthens its leadership position in workgroup databases.”
New FSA Membership Enhancements
As part of the FSA enhancements, all FSA members will now receive:
- A current version, and future upgrades, of FileMaker Pro (RRP £219).
- A current version, and future upgrades, of FileMaker Mobile (RRP £39.95).
- FSA Tech Talk – an exclusive members-only listserv on technical information.
- FSA Members Only Area – an FSA members-only Web area, featuring private FAQs, the TechInfo
Knowledge database compiled and used by FileMaker Technical Support staff, FSA Talk archives, Developer Resource Central, marketing tools and more.
- Pre-Release Software – access to pre-release and beta software up to 30 days before launch, at the discretion of FileMaker.
- FSA News and Updates – news and updates on products, events, co-marketing opportunities, technical tips, articles, etc.
- FSA Events – special invitation-only events at the annual FileMaker Developer Conference or private FSA meetings, featuring live demos, FileMaker executives and staff, and the chance to network with other developers.
All Associate and Partner level FSA members will also receive:
- A current version, and future upgrades, of FileMaker Developer (RRP £429).
- Special volume licensing discount prices on FileMaker Pro purchases to be bundled with a solution. This means developers can bundle small quantities, even single copies, of FileMaker Pro with their solutions, at prices normally available only for larger orders.
FSA Associates and Partners will also have access to:
- Web link from FileMaker to promote products, solutions and services on an FSA member’s site.
- Solutions Bundle Agreement – the ability to order FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server and FileMaker Mobile in volume at special discounts, which can be distributed along with professionally developed solutions.
- Other FileMaker marketing and customer referral programs, depending on FSA level.
New FSA Membership Fees
The following yearly memberships fees for the UK will be:
- Subscriber level £169
- Associate level £399
- Partner level £539
“FileMaker is proud to have delivered the benefits of FSA membership at the same price levels for the past five years,” said Keith Harris, Vice President of International. “With the new membership fees, we feel confident that the FSA program continues to be a tremendous value when compared with any other developer programs.”
For more information on the FSA enhancements, please visit:
FileMaker is a leader in workgroup databases and workgroup information solutions. Unlike complex database software, the FileMaker intuitive interface empowers knowledge workers to create and share rich solutions. The award-winning FileMaker line of database software provides relational power, instant and custom Web publishing and legendary ease-of-use. FileMaker, Inc. is the database software subsidiary of Apple Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL).
For information on where to purchase FileMaker products please call:
Tel: 01628 534158 http://www.filemaker.co.uk
©2003 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Object Marketing in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.