** £100 plus a monthly support fee of £10 for single user licence or £250 plus £25 p.c.m. for a five-user network - including free version upgrades**
Benchmark Software, a UK-based developer of business software for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) since 1978, has launched a low-cost software package, Cream, to help smaller businesses enhance their customer relationships by making the most of qualitative and quantitative information.
Available immediately, Cream is available as single-user and network versions. It is available directly from Benchmark Software and through its network of fifty resellers in the UK.
What makes Cream different from other customer relationship management (CRM) packages?
* The product is designed specifically for SMEs. It is not a cut-down version of an ‘enterprise’ software product;
*is reasonably priced, to suit SMEs (£100 plus a monthly support fee of £10 for single users or £250 plus £25 p.c.m. for a five-user network). All prices include free version upgrades.
* Developers and business managers with an interest in usability, human computer interaction (HCI) and SME working practices have developed the software together to ensure absolute ease of use.
Features of Cream include:
- Comprehensive main details page with easy-to-use search function
- Up to 84 customisable fields to provide instant information specific to the business
- Reminders and diary
- Contact history to provide a record of conversations, emails etc.
- Active links to transaction history
- Powerful custom report generator allows reporting and sorting by every field
- A range of standard reports to provide valuable information on customers
- Bespoke report development included in the monthly support fee
- Export option for all details and report results
- Built in word processing allowing automatic merging of records with sales letters
Cream also ties in with Benchmark Software’s accounting packages (Snip and Chancellor), enabling users to use customer transactions for targeted marketing and sales campaigns.
Simon Harvey, managing director, Benchmark Software said, “We’ve got more than 25 years experience in developing accounting and other business software for SMEs, which means we understand software’s role as a business tool in smaller businesses. At the end of the day, if it isn’t user-friendly, it just won’t get used, no matter how many features it has.”
Simon Harvey continued, “The over-riding aim of the software was to provide a reasonably-priced and easy-to-use software package that would help SMEs generate revenue and enhance customer relationships using the information they probably already possess but probably overlook or under-use.”
Note to editors
Benchmark is a UK-based developer of business software for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), specialising in accounting and payroll software. The company has just launched a customer relationship management (CRM) software package.
With over 1,000 customers, Benchmark dedicates itself to developing powerful software that is easy to install and intuitive to use.
Benchmark Software’s packages include:
- Accounting Software: Snip (entry level accounting package)
- Accounting Software: Chancellor
- Customer Relationship Management Software: Cream CRM (new)
- Chunks: Knowledge management Software
Benchmark has been developing software since 1978, providing inexpensive, easy-to-use software that doesn’t require extensive and costly training. More details are available at www.benchmark-software.co.uk
For more information please contact:
Hazel Butters or Gareth Clifford at Prompt PR
Tel: 0208 296 1887
Mob: 07780 687813
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Prompt Communications Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.