GREAT ORMOND STREET CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL SCHOOL
Great Ormond Street, London W1
WEDNESDAY JULY 2 AT 10:15AM
· Great Ormond Street Hospital School welcomes private sector sponsorship to ‘extend’ budgets for National Curriculum studies
· NEC and Yo! Sushi partnership to bring hi-tech and cultural ‘away-days’ to pupils at the hospital school
On Wednesday July 2 NEC will partner with Yo! Sushi to bring ‘Japan Day’ a celebration of Japanese culture, both ancient and modern, to students at Great Ormond Street Hospital School.
Activities will include:
· Introduction from PaPeRo, the world’s first emotionally responsive robot
· Live interactive video link-up to a Japanese home demonstrating the differences between domestic life in the UK and Japan, part of the DfES ‘Videoconferencing in the classroom’ project
· Sushi master class hosted by top chefs from Yo! Sushi
· Fully working biometric finger print and facial recognition tools
· Real live video messaging via state-of-the-art 3G mobile phones
· Traditional arts and craft activities including origami & calligraphy
Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital (GOSH) provides world leading medical care for children from birth to 19 years of age. The Hospital School aims to maintain stability in these children’s lives through their education. To expand on the children’s Key Stage curriculum studies – as required under the 1998 Education Act, the school partners with the private sector to bring high-tech and cultural activities to pupils at the hospital school.
To attend or to receive further information please contact Caroline Howlett or Bronwyn Winley at Nelson Bostock Communications on 020 7229 4400 or Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org/Bronwyn.Winley@nelsonbostock.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Nelson Bostock Unlimited in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.