Issues surrounding Customer Experience and Outsourcing will be debated at Call Centre's Free Keynote Sessions.
Representatives from leading call/contact centre associations, organisations and publications will debate key industry topics at this year's Call Centre Expo Keynote Sessions. A different topic will be debated each day between 12:30 -13:30 in the Conference Gallery, Birmingham NEC, UK on the 16 &17 September. All visitors to Call Centre Expo are welcome to join the keynote sessions for free.
Details of the Keynote session topics and panelists are as follows:-
How to be a customer experience exponent - Tuesday, 16 September
Customer experience might be the new buzzword for the call centre industry, but being successful in this area means more than conducting satisfaction surveys.
Chaired by Paul Cooper, New Business Development Director for The Institute of Customer Service, this topic will be debated to find out the expert panelist's views on to how to deliver the best customer experience and how to win customers, exceed expectations, develop loyalty and increase revenue.
- Charlie Wade, Director Contact Centre Solutions EMEA, Nortel Networks
- Marcus Quilter, Chairman, Call Centre Management Association
- Ken Hitchen, Director, Sabio
- Mark Turner, Editor, CRM Magazine
- Howard Kendall, Chairman, Help Desk Institute.
'Home or Away? Where in the World should you locate your call centre? Wednesday, 17 September.
If recent newspaper reports are to be believed, the UK contact centre industry is under dire threat as more and more companies move their operations offshore. But how real are these fears and how are companies really viewing the offshore opportunity?
The business pros and cons of outsourcing call/contact centres either within the UK or abroad; or should they be kept in-house? - will be debated by an expert panel who will share knowledge and information on each of these options.
The following panelists will join Chair, Mike Havard, Managing Director, CM Insight, in this keynote session:-
- Phi Telfer, Board Director, Ventura
- Stephanie Wilson, VP European Contact Centre Operations, Convergys Group
- Janie Hazelwood, Spokesperson, National Outsourcing Association
- Alex Coxon, Editor, Call Centre Focus
- Judy Smyth, Board Director, Call Centre Association.
- Visitors to the Keynote Sessions will be able to hear varying opinion from industry experts regarding their approach toward these two current & sometimes controversial issues," comments Kate Watts, Conference Manager, Call Centre Expo. "With this in mind, we specifically selected the keynote panel for their knowledge and expertise on these issues. The debates promise to be lively and informative considering the combination of topics to be discussed and the calibre of the panel lineup.
For more information about the Call Centre Expo 2003 Conference and to register for free entry into the event, please visit www.callcentre-expo.com or ring +44 (0)870 429 4520.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Call Centre Expo
Call Centre Expo 2002 took place from 17-18 September 2002 at the NEC Birmingham. The 2002 event saw an increase in attendees, with 7,911 (subject to ABC audit), compared to 7,717 attendees for 2001 (ABC audited). Since its launch in 1999, Call Centre Expo has seen phenomenal and continued growth from exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates alike.
About CMP Information (CMPi)
CMP Information is the UK headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US and Europe, CMPi delivers integrated media solutions to around 25 specialist B2B vertical market sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a focused range of markets; these include Healthcare, Property, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Furniture Show, ATC, International Confex, Call Centre Expo UK and IFSEC.
CMPi produces around 50 publications, 20 Directory products and Buyers Guides and has 35 exhibitions. In 2002, its revenues totalled £113.4m and its profits were £12.7m; it employs over 700 people based in the UK, US and Holland.
Press Contact: Toni Cullen, Tel: +44 (0)20 7921 8518, email: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of UBM plc in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.