POST CTI, a Value Added Distributor of standard-based communications building blocks from leading manufacturers such as Intel, Envox, HP, Scansoft, Amtelco and Nuance, announces today the POST Priority Partner Program.
The Program is designed to boost the open telephony software (or standards-based telephony) industry by giving POST's reseller and developer partners many of the tools and marketing development funds they need to take their businesses to the next stage. The Program also gives POST's partners access to specialist technical resource consultancy at the pre-sales, system build and after sales support stages. The Program is available to all accredited POST CTI resellers and is FREE to join.
As a POST CTI Priority Partner, companies will receive:
· Marketing Development Fund (MDF) - The ability to apply to POST CTI
for Marketing Development Funds to contribute towards marketing expenses relating to advertising, direct mail campaigns and hosting events focused around the POST CTI product portfolio. Each quarter, as a Priority Partner, companies can claim up to 2% of quarterly purchases for the last calendar quarter, spent with POST CTI. The amounts claimable must be equivalent to no more than 50% of marketing costs applied for.
· Account Management - A POST CTI account manager will be available for each Priority Partner, providing extensive product knowledge across the entire POST product portfolio.
· Access To Extended Technical Support & Warranties - POST CTI offers
4 levels of technical support to customers - Standard, Silver, Gold & Platinum. Priority Partners have access to Silver, Gold & Platinum support schemes, adding a crucial extra level of insurance to keep critical communication installations running at an optimum level.
· Technology Updates - Regular e-updates on the latest technology evolutions, product updates, integration and revenue tips.
· Online Product/Stock & Query System - Priority Partners have access to POST CTI's online product/stock & query system, providing real-time stock levels, priority order requests and quotes, with immediate stock allocation and order tracking.
· Priority Partner Presence - Gives Partners presence on the CTI partner section of the POST website as well as a space allocation to promote their own organisations, products and services.
· Sales Leads - As a Priority Partner, companies confirm their place in POST's lead distribution system, based on application, solution and service offerings.
· Sales Support - Specialist POST CTI personnel will attend meetings with Partners and their customers to assist with solution design and sales opportunities. POST personnel will ensure the most up-to-date specifications are established, with the right pricing levels to meet and beat the competition.
· Free Technical Training - Access to the POST CTI technical training courses which are scheduled each month on various technologies within the converged communications arena.(this is only available in the Platinum package)
For more information please click http://www.postcti.co.uk/howtobuy/becoming.asp or call POST CTI on +44 (0) 870 12 666 33
About POST CTI
Formed in 1997, POST CTI is a Value Added Distributor (VAD) of standard-based communications building blocks from leading manufacturers such as Intel, Envox, HP, Scansoft and Nuance. POST CTI is the only VAD of Intel® Telecom Products in the UK. and the largest VAD for Intel telecom products in EMEA.
POST CTI provides Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators and Developers with a single convenient source for communications technologies. In addition to providing a broad and competitively-priced product selection, the company offers custom system integration services and advice, finance options, sales training and marketing/technical educational seminars.
For further enquiries please contact:
Nik Robinson, POST CTI Tel: 0870 1266633 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Gray, Gray Associates Ltd. Tel: +44 (0) 20 8744 9168 email: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Gray Associates in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.