New breed of ICT event receives backing from leading industry players
B2B Events today announced the launch of Enterprise Networks 2004 – a new style ICT event which is set to link major players in the technology sector and leading companies in the UK. The show is to take place on July 5th-6th 2004 at Olympia, London, UK. Enterprise Networks will be made up of a number of events allowing industry professionals to receive the information they need, in the format they require.
Enterprise Networks consists of:
• Seven conferences
• MEF VIP Reception organised in association with NetEvents
• Show Awards
• An exhibition
• An online exhibition Enterprise Networks online launching end of January 2004
• Industry Outlook - a 'market outlook' by leading analysts and industry commentators plus a series of head - to - head debates between senior executives from competing vendors covering the "hottest topics in networking” organised in association with NetEvents
• The CMA Gala Dinner, supporting a major industry charity.
• Plenary for invited CEO’s and industry leaders including OFCOM, DTI and other industry bodies and speakers from The CMA
Approximately 4,000 senior executives are expected to attend.
Industry leaders have been quick to back Enterprise Networks. The Communications Manager’s Association (CMA) has put its full weight behind Enterprise Networks as the ‘end-user partner’ for the show.
The Times is ‘The National Newspaper Partner to Enterprise Networks’
The show targets IT, Telecoms and Network Managers and corporate management with an interest in technology issues. The major emphasis of the show is to create a platform for exhibitors and visitors to network in a mix of real-time and online events. A key element of the event is the full two-day conference programme consisting of:
• Industry Outlook organised in association with NetEvents
• ICT & the Public Sector
• ICT & the Finance, Insurance and Banking sectors
• Enterprise Networks Corporate Management Conference
• Enterprise Networks Technology Track
• SPEECHTECH Service Providers and Value Added Services
• Metro Ethernet Conference, organised in a association with NetEvents, examining the business case for Metro Ethernets for the enterprise
Speaking about the launch, Jane Murphy, Managing Director of B2B Events, said: “It is time to launch a new breed of ICT event. Technology companies have been through huge transformations in recent years – fundamentally changing the way they market and sell their products. We recognise the demand for a much more commercially sound proposition for exhibitors, higher quality content for visitors and plenty of opportunities to ‘press the flesh’.
Glenn Powell, Chief Executive of the CMA, said: “With no TMA in Brighton and no Networks in Birmingham, CMA believes that an exhibition based event is still vital for the communications marketplace. In one go the new ‘Enterprise Networks’ show fills that gap, changes the exhibition concept away from large unit high cost stands and brings the industry to London. It is particularly important to us that this is a content led event aimed at the enterprise user and with strong ‘networking’ opportunities.”
About Enterprise Networks
Enterprise Networks is organised by B2B Events. The team behind the company has extensive experience in managing trade shows including Networks for Business (formerly known as Networks Telecom) and international publishing in the technology sector . Enterprise Networks is to be held on July 5th and 6th 2004 at London’s Olympia
Note to the Editor: The Enterprise Networks logo and photography of the launch event are available via email.
Antares Marketing Communications
David Cunliffe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Grant: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8920 9643
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Antares PR in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.