Pegasystems, the provider of smart, rules-based business process management (BPM) software, will be making a major product announcement in early February 2004. Pegasystems’ smart BPM software enables financial services, healthcare and government organisations to improve quality and productivity by providing them with the flexibility and agility to respond to business needs.*
The announcement will focus on new technology that combines strategic direction and tactical execution on a single Java and XML-based enterprise platform. Simultaneously, Pegasystems is launching a series of vertical-market-focused applications built on this new BPM software that will demonstrate the power and flexibility of the underlying technology.
Pegasystems software allows customers to:
· do fast application development
· set policies and processes centrally and execute globally
· automate most of the decisions required in many processes reducing the time and cost of the process
· improve customer experience by reducing errors caused through human intervention
· allow operational people to respond rapidly to market conditions within the frameworks and prescribed methods of their organisation
If you would like to speak with a representative from Pegasystems from Friday 30 January 2004 please contact Ged Carroll, Pirate Communications, tel: 020 7760 7054 or e-mail: email@example.com
* Meta Group predicts that many European firms will invest in BPM during 2004 to support strategic decision-making and compliance with regulations. Currently many companies have poor processes for data management and as a result are suffering from dirty data, out-of-date information and duplicate records.
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA) provides rules-based, smart business process management (BPM) software to large organisations, helping to deliver significant ROI and providing them with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs. With annualised revenues of approximately $100 million and a blue-chip customer base, the company offers applications for the financial services, healthcare, insurance and government markets, as well as a cross-industry BPM application. Pegasystems is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., and has regional offices in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Pegasystems has a world-class client list with companies such as Rabobank International, Barclaycard, Credit Suisse, Citigroup and The Inland Revenue to name but a few. It works with eight of the top 15 card issuers, 75 per cent of top 12 N.A. banks and all 12 Federal Reserve banks. Pegasystems has more recently moved in to the European market, with clients such as The Inland Revenue and BUPA.
For more information, visit www.pega.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pirate Communications in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.