10-11 February, 2004
The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK
London, 4 February, 2004. The Learning Zone at Technology For Marketing 2004 (TFM) will once again feature over 30 free seminars, tailored to the needs of marketing, customer service and sales professionals. Taking place from 10-11 February 2004 at The National Hall, Olympia, London, TFM 2004, incorporating the Technology For Customer Service and Technology For Sales trails, is the UK’s only dedicated event for marketing-related and CRM technologies.
“With such a large range of marketing-related technologies available it’s difficult to choose the right solutions that match your needs. By visiting the Learning Zone at TFM, marketing professionals will explore new ways of gaining a competitive edge through the use of technology,” explains Kate Watts, Technology For Marketing Conference Manager. “The programme has been designed to offer both technical and non-technical professionals a practical understanding of how other organisations have used marketing-related and CRM technologies to their best advantage to better understand, target, reach and interact with their customers more profitably.”
Located on the TFM 2004 showfloor, The Learning Zone will feature two seminar theatres, Theatre 1 sponsored by Acxiom and Theatre 2 sponsored by D&B. The seminars of the Technology For Marketing trail will feature the following free presentations:
· Case studies in ROI email marketing
- Presented by Denis Sheehan, CEO International and Irene Pedraza, CEO US, Cheetahmail
· Acquiring, developing and retaining profitable customers through the effective use of data
- Presented by Richard Clarke, Product Manager, Alterian
· Proving the return of investment on your marketing spend?
- Presented by William Cooper, Chairman UK, VP International Sales, TradeDoubler
· The benefits of using streaming media in online marketing
- Presented by Eddie Robins, Technical Director, Groovy Gecko and Andrew Thomas, Managing Director, McCann-Erikson Interactive
· Marketers are from Mars, data is from Venus – successfully implanting customer intelligence into the land of the luvvies
- Presented by Henry Smith, Client Services Consultant, smartFOCUS and Janet Sneddon, Data Consultancy Director, EHS Brann Discovery
· Lead Generation Advertising
- Presented by Kate Burns, UK MD for AdSales, Google
· Improving marketing value and visibility
- Presented by Andrew Yates, CEO and Chris Sykes, Chief Marketing Officer, Then
· Data analytics: optimising return on investment through data analytics
- Presented by Gerard Boyd, Customer Database Manager, Standard Life
· Maximising the ROI on your website: acquiring new customers through effective search marketing and online affiliations
- Presented by Simon Chamberlain, General Manager, Hitwise UK
· Is data really that important?
- Presented by Lynne Clafton, Product Leader, Acxiom
· The customer knows best: true choice in multi-channel marketing
- Presented by Caroline Worboys, Managing Director, Broadsystem Ltd
· Email marketing compliance in light of the new privacy directive on electronic communications
- Presented by Phillip Singh, Head of eCommerce, Experian
· Maximising ROI – make marketing databases the heart of your media planning process
- Presented by Huw Davis, European Managing Director, EHS Brann Discovery
· Web optimisation – the science of a successful website
- Presented by Howard Furr-Barton, Sales Director, Web Optimisation.com
· Mobile communications & marketing
- Presented by Damian Hanson, Sales Director, 2 ergo
· The evolution from multiple-channel campaign management to multi-channel marketing – the journey has just begun
- Presented by Court Cunningham, Snr VP and General Manager of Marketing Automation, Techsolutions, Doubleclick
· Improving your website ROI through effective website analysis
- Presented by John Harrison, Director, Maxsi Ltd
For further information regarding the free seminar programme, the event itself, or to register for free entry, please visit www.t-f-m.co.uk or call the visitor hotline on +44(0)870 429 4652.
Notes to Editor:
About Technology For Marketing
TFM 2003 increased its pure visitors by 20.34%, increased the number of exhibitors by 22% and increased its total attendance by 19.39% compared to the 2002 event. The event also rebooked 70% of the floor space for the 2004 event. Since its launch in 2001, TFM has seen substantial, double-digit growth year on year. Sponsored by Alterian, TFM 2004, incorporating TFCS & TFS, will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK from the 10-11 February 2004.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc. Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers integrated media solutions to specialist B2B vertical market sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a focused range of markets; these include Healthcare, Property, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Building, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Furniture Show, ATC, Confex and IFSEC.
CMPi has recently completed a number of acquisitions to strengthen its media portfolio for the built environment, these included acquiring the remaining 50% of Property Media, the publisher of Property Week in April; the acquisition of the interior Design Handbook in May; and the purchase of the Builder Group and Barbour Index in July, the best-known names in publishing and information services for the building, architects and facilities management sectors. These acquisitions totalled over £83m and have propelled CMPi to the leading media company in the built environment sector.
In the first half of 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled £58.7m.
CMPi : Sarah Tanner, Tel: +44 (0)20 7921 8522, email: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.