10-11 February 2004 — The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK
London, 9 February, 2004. Technology For Marketing 2004 (TFM 2004) will once again provide the platform for product & service launches from the UK’s leading marketing-related and CRM technology suppliers. Visitors to Technology For Marketing 2004 will compare first-hand the large number of products and services being launched at the UK’s only dedicated event for marketing-related and CRM technologies. Technology For Marketing 2004 (TFM), incorporating Technology For Customer Service (TFCS) and Technology For Sales (TFS) will take place on 10-11 February 2004 at the National Hall, Olympia, London, UK.
One particular launch will be that of Maximizer Software. Maximizer Software EMEA is using TFM 2004 to launch version 8.0 of its customer relationship management (CRM) software program, Maximizer Enterprise. The program has the fastest deployment in its class, and shows results in weeks, not months. The new version incorporates workflow automation, sales lead & account management, and a sophisticated customer service module, as well as a calendar home page for better time management and collaboration between team members.
Further planned launches to-date include:
· Data Locator Interactive’s new web site, Vouch4me.com. This site will offer clients the opportunity to sponsor their own surveys, capturing consumer data on-line. Call Connector's remote predictive dialling service, which allows small sales teams and call centres to act like large ones without the outlay.
· Email Reaction will launch a 360 Degree Publishing Solution. The latest tool from Email Reaction gives a 360 degree solution that enables marketers to track click-throughs from emails through to web for rapid ROI analysis.
· Exact Abacus is launching its disaster recovery service for users at the TFM event. Now users of 3EX systems will be able to have the critical systems back on-line within 5 minutes - even if their own IT systems are stolen or destroyed.
· Fiserv CCS is launching its Browser-based Relationship Management solution. This enterprise system, built specifically for financial service organisations, enables them to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability, while increasing internal efficiency, sales effectiveness and reducing costs.
· GB Group will be launching a number of new innovative products designed to transform Data into valuable information, enabling businesses to make better, more informed decisions.
· Offstump will be launching VYRE 4, the new version of the renowned content management and creative online design software.
· speed-trap & HP launch “OV Prophet” at TFM 2004. OV Prophet combines the power of HP’s OpenView Internet Services (OVIS) and speed-trap’s Prophet family to bring a new generation of web-business management tools “e-business decision support solutions” to market, providing an integrated view every facet of marketing and business on the web.
The Data Processing Company
· The Data Processing Company will be launching PC Profiler, a new low-cost and very easy to use software package, which quickly maps clients from a file of postcodes and produces geographic penetration reports and profile reports based on Census data.
· Weboptimiser will be launching a two day search engine optimisation and marketing training course for webmasters, designers and Internet marketing professionals.
For further information on TFM 2004, incorporating TFCS and TFS, or to register for free entry please visit www.t-f-m.co.uk or call +44(0)870 429 4652.
Notes to Editor:
About Technology For Marketing
Technology For Marketing 2003 won the Gold Award for ‘Best Exhibition Marketing Campaign’ at the 2003 Event Awards, and the Silver Award for ‘Best New Exhibition’ at the Marketing Event Awards in 2001. TFM 2003 increased its pure visitors by 20.34%, increased the number of exhibitors by 22% and increased its total attendance by 19.39% compared to the 2002 event. The event also rebooked 70% of the floor space for the 2004 event. Since its launch in 2001, TFM has seen substantial, double-digit growth year on year. Sponsored by Alterian*, TFM 2004, incorporating TFCS & TFS, will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK from the 10-11 February 2004. For more information & to register for free entry into Technology For Marketing 2004, please visit: www.t-f-m.co.uk.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers integrated media solutions to specialist B2B vertical market sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a focused range of markets; these include Healthcare, Property, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Building, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Furniture Show, ATC, Confex and IFSEC.
CMPi has recently completed a number of acquisitions to strengthen its media portfolio for the built environment, these included acquiring the remaining 50% of Property Media, the publisher of Property Week in April; the acquisition of the interior Design Handbook in May; and the purchase of the Builder Group and Barbour Index in July, the best-known names in publishing and information services for the building, architects and facilities management sectors. These acquisitions totalled over £83m and have propelled CMPi to the leading media company in the built environment sector.
In the first half of 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled £58.7m.
Press Contact: CMPi: Sarah Tanner, Tel: +44 (0)20 7921 8522, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Alterian is a global provider of marketing and customer insight solutions which enable businesses to improve the effectiveness of marketing activity through sophisticated customer insight. Alterian products are based on the Alterian Engine, which provides unparalleled performance, speed and scalability for large volumes of detailed data. Delivered via its network of over 40 business partners, Alterian’s technology currently helps blue-chip organizations including, Merrill Lynch, Daily Telegraph, Premier Farnell, Amnesty International and Vodafone, to benefit from unparalleled actionable analysis of data. With international headquarters in the UK and four offices across North America, Alterian was founded in 1997 and is listed on the techMARK Index of the London Stock Exchange.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CMP Information Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.