Out Of Hours IT Limited
Press Release 10 March 2004
Out Of Hours IT Limited launches a 24 hour emergency IT maintenance service
Out Of Hours IT Limited (OOH IT) announces the launch of their 24 hour emergency IT development and maintenance services. OOH IT is the only company in the London that offers the client this level of total commitment and experience from a team to provide IT solutions. OOH IT is a private company founded in July 2003.
How often have you found your system has crashed, when a document was on deadline, or the whole system freezes for seemingly no reason? Who do you call in the early hours to sort out the problem? Sign up with OOH IT, and they will fix the problem before it occurs or find that solution to improve your productivity, when it does.
The whole concept of OOH IT is that the Company is an emergency service for clients, who need confidential IT support at home, in the office, or while travelling. Or your company can be supplied with hardware and software from scratch by OOH IT. Our size ensures that the client will always speak to an engineer and will get a confirmed call out time not a call centre.
The team comprises of qualified IT engineers and designers who constantly keep abreast of industry upgrades, and all computer systems are tailored to clients’ individual specifications. We offer flexible working hours, at a time and place chosen by the client. OOH IT is also able to offer remote communications should discreet tracking be necessary.
An OOH maintenance contract offers an on-site meeting to discuss the IT systems and prepare for potential disruptions. Thereafter, the Company will schedule half day visits, once a week or monthly, depending on requirements, together with out of hour back-up service. Additional availability varies on client requirements, options include; Monday to Saturday, 09:00hrs to 18:00hrs cover, seven days a week, or the 24 hour cover.
Stephen Cullen, Director and Founder of OOH IT said: “OOH IT was set up, after the team and I realised there was a need for IT support outside office hours. Various clients kept asking if I could recommend such a company, so we decided to fulfil this need. People are now less dependent on a physical office and more dependent on IT technology that is mobile enough to fit in with their lifestyle. We are there to constantly support them.”
OOH IT has the IT development and maintenance solution for both individuals and businesses. www.oohit.com
For further information:
12 Ravensbury Avenue
Surrey SM4 6ET
Tel: 020 8286 0269
Mob: 07799 413 936
Fax: 020 8640 9255
Cassleton Elliott & Co T: +44(0)780 8403963
Notes to Editors:
OOH IT is a private Company founded by Stephen Cullen in July 2003. The essence of OOH IT is in the team’s collective experience, training and approach in thinking laterally to provide solutions to clients’ conditions. Maintenance contracts, IT projects, scheduled visits and the supply of supported products are all part of the OOH IT package.
Stephen Cullen is director of the Company, and has a compact team of qualified IT engineers working with him, as well as having access to competent freelance engineers, in order to service larger contracts. Stephen was previously with an IT service agency for six years, as senior technical account manager, which had over 200 clients in the greater London area. The team under Stephen includes Michael Cullen, Chief Engineer, an expert in installation and security, and Bob Cullen, Company Secretary, who has over 25 years experience in the IT industry.
The standard maintenance contract includes the following services:
- Four hour on-site response for server faults
- Next day on-site response for Workstations faults
- Telephone support (09:00– 18:00hrs, Monday - Friday)
- Out Of Hours & other support packages available upon request
- Remote desktop support* (from 09:00 – 18:00hrs Monday - Friday)
- Maintenance of software installed by our engineers
Another possible maintenance contract could include the following:
- Two hour on-site response for server faults (07:00 – 23:00 hrs, seven days a week)
- Six hour response for workstation faults
- 24 Hour Telephone Support - seven days a week.
- Remote Desktop Support (24 hours seven Days a week) – This allows you to give OOH IT control of your computer when a problem develops. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or abroad on business in a different time zone.
- Daily remote connection to your servers for checking the backup and ensuring everything is running smoothly.
- Half a day a week visit to apply updates to firewalls/servers, and to ensure all users’ computers operate efficiently.
Scheduled visits include the following services:
- Individually meeting every user to make sure there are no issues unnoticed
- Applying anti-virus updates to avoid virus intrusion
- Confirm server(s) are running with optimum performance
- Confirm the backup system is running
- Confirming e-mail to correctly allocated and tracking abuse of internet
- Installing and designing new software and hardware
OOH IT are specialists in the following products:
- Microsoft operating systems
- Windows XP (Home/Professional)
- Windows NT/2000/2003 Server
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- Microsoft Applications
- Exchange 2000
- Exchange 5.5
- Terminal Services (Remote Assistance)
- Hardware Firewalls (Sonicwall, Netgear, Watchguard Etc.)
- Software Firewalls (Symantec, Winroute Etc.)
- Network Infrastructure
- Wireless Networks with encryption.
- Portable Handheld communications, including Palm, Windows CE, XDA. Using GPRS, Bluetooth, and VPN.
- Internet Connections
Other specialised products can be supported upon request.
OOH IT is a company that watches the client’s case, not the clock in order to regularly achieve the best possible results in the shortest time. We are available in order to get the client back up and working online securely, at home, office, on wireless laptop or handheld PDA.
To view our website: www.oohit.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Cassleton Elliott in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Education & Human Resources, Media & Marketing, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.