Formica Limited is pleased to announce the launch of its new product range for 2004: ‘The Collection’ from Formica Limited. The Collection offers a comprehensive range of high-quality, high pressure laminate, with breadth and depth in design and colour, and introduces exciting new elements and textures.
The Collection encompasses:
• Metallics – high pressure laminate created using real metal foils;
• Veneers - high pressure laminate created using reconstituted real wood veneers;
• Woodgrains - high pressure laminate capturing the diverse natural choice of tree species;
• Plain Colours - high pressure laminate in a spectrum of contemporary and classic plain colours;
• Patterns - high pressure laminate with a diverse range of striking designs;
• ColorCore® – a high performance laminate with a solid colour throughout; and
• Compact – a high performance laminate with a solid laminated core.
In addition, brand new within The Collection from Formica Limited, is the Formica® Digital range. This offers unusual and eye-catching looks, utilising digital print. This range offers striking, bold designs, especially commissioned from leading photographer and graphic artist, Michael Banks. It also includes all of the shortlisted entries from the hugely successful ‘Formica Design a Laminate Competition 2003’.
The Collection brings together new designs as well as popular and timeless classics. It has also been developed to make the selection and specification of Formica® laminate as easy as possible. Key product initiatives include the majority of the designs within the Formica® Woodgrains, Formica® Plain Colours and Formica® Patterns ranges being post-formable and in large sheet format, improving usability and cost efficiency. The Collection also represents a rationalisation of the Formica laminate range, to facilitate ease of ordering and colour-matching.
Exciting new looks created within The Collection, are very much in keeping with today’s interior design trends. Highlights of these include:
• new, ‘exotic’ elements within Formica® Veneers such as Rattan Bamboo and Blond Bamboo. The Collection also offers a choice of surface finishes within the Veneers range, Wax finish and Polyurethane finish, for increased versatility;
• new designs such as Beluga Rust, Glass and Diamonte Weave within the Formica® Patterns range, to complement modern, urban looks and materials;
• exciting ‘embossed’ and ‘punched’ textures, coupled with metallic looks: designs such as Quilted Stainless, Powdered Aluminium and Punched Copper give the high pressure laminate within the Patterns range a whole new dimension; and
• stunning new designs within Formica® Metallics such as Copper Treadworks and Metallic Grass, which also create a ‘high-impact’ look and tactile finish.
The Collection therefore offers a solution for almost every modern interior, and provides specifiers and designers with a flexibility of design, finish, application and choice. Furthermore, the versatility of Formica® laminate means that it can be used in a huge range of environments, and its hard-wearing and easy-maintenance properties offer tremendous durability.
Formica Limited has developed an unrivalled expertise, which ensures quality, reliability and products that are fit for purpose. It is ideally placed to offer innovative solutions to help create beautiful and useful interiors. Formica Limited is the only manufacturer of high pressure laminate (HPL) in the UK and is the UK market leader. Formica Limited celebrated 90 years of innovation and manufacture in October 2003.
Architects, designers and specifiers who wish to receive the full details of The Collection and product literature, can register online at www.formicacollection.co.uk.
NOTE TO EDITORS
Images: Please contact us.
Please Note: Formica, the Formica logo and ColorCore are registered trademarks of Formica Corporation or its subsidiaries.
All reader enquiries should be forwarded to The Think Tank, 10 Laystall Street, London, EC1R 4PA.
Full product literature on all aspects of Formica Limited’s product range will be available in May 2004, along with ‘The Collection’ box.
Formica Product Literature:
The Red Book
Solid Surfacing Brochure
Fabrication Support Unit
The Formica Design a Laminate Competition Book is also available on request.
For further information, please contact Samantha Dawe or Edwina Cramp at The Think Tank on 020 7833 5511, Fax 020 7833 1199, email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Think Tank (The) in the following categories: Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.